The sun is shining, the birds are chirping the grass is greener. Spring is in the air, and time to hop on in to "Think Spring Craft and Gift Fair" this weekend Saturday March 24th. With Easter and Mothers Day just around the corner, come out to Elmwood Elementary School to find over 40 local artisans and crafters showcase their unique talents.
Saturday , March 24th
Elmwood Elementary School
5900 S. Sunnyslope Rd.
Admission: $2; Children 12 & Under FREE
Hand dipped chocolates, beautiful florals, handmade cutting boards, hand painted beads, pet treats, seasonal items, kitchen needs, pottery, painted glass,beautiful baby clothes, tutus, hair accessories, primitive, country and shabby chic decor,jewelry of every medium* hand done and quality pieces you will not find at your local mall. Do you need some Avon, L'Bri, Wildtree for your grilling needs, Tastefully simples Beer Bread? Well, how about a new belt or purse, crochet? Definitely a select group of crafters-Come on out and support your Wisconsin Crafters - buy local.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Gehl Foods, Inc. Awarded the 2014 Quality and Service Award from Dot Foods
- Alverno Presents Joe Westerlund’s Grandma Sparrow & His Piddletractor Orchestra
- Blarney Run/Walk returns to Hoyt Park March 14
- Science Café series to be held at Milwaukee Public Library
- Local Residents Participate in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Hoopla at the Library
- Hear About One of Area’s Newest Museums
- BBB Warns Service Members of common scams during Military Saves Week
- Got a Thin Mint craving? Our Girl Scout cookie drive-thrus in Milwaukee and Menomonee Falls make it easy to stock up on all your favorites!