The third annual "An Evening of Elegance" charity gala returns this year to raise funds for Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and Make-A-Wish Foundation of Wisconsin. This event is unique because it raises funds without incurring any administrative costs or expenses. To date, An Evening of Elegance charitable events have raised more than $100,000 for these worthy organizations.
The black tie gala, coordinated by Milwaukee-area events company Eevents, will be held Saturday, April 21, 2012, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Milwaukee-West in Wauwatosa. The event features a Chef's Signature Dining experience, where Metro Milwaukee's top restaurants and bakeries prepare signature dishes for guests to enjoy. The night begins with a wine, cheese and chocolate tasting complimented by passed appetizers. After enjoying an elegant dinner, attendees indulge in decadent desserts as they dance the night away. There will be a silent auction with a fantastic array of items as well as a live auction conducted by WISN-12's Mark Baden.
Organizer Tammy Flynn of Eevents and Elegance Salon & Spa states, "Our mission is to bring the community together to cultivate positive relationships and prove that when everyone donates a little of themselves, great things can be accomplished." A listing of the amazing restaurants and other vendors that have made donations to this event can be viewed at: www.elegancesalonandspa.com/evening-of-elegance--charitable-events.html. Tickets to An Evening of Elegance are on sale for $55 each at Elegance Salon & Spa, 2725 S. Calhoun Road, New Berlin. Limited seating is remaining. If you would like to make a donation or get your business involved, please contact Flynn at 262-785-0880 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- Wauwatosa Drop-Off Center Dumps Annual Permit
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC to be Held May 30
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!