The third annual "An Evening of Elegance" charity gala returns this year to raise funds for Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and Make-A-Wish Foundation of Wisconsin. This event is unique because it raises funds without incurring any administrative costs or expenses. To date, An Evening of Elegance charitable events have raised more than $100,000 for these worthy organizations.
The black tie gala, coordinated by Milwaukee-area events company Eevents, will be held Saturday, April 21, 2012, at the Crowne Plaza Hotel Milwaukee-West in Wauwatosa. The event features a Chef's Signature Dining experience, where Metro Milwaukee's top restaurants and bakeries prepare signature dishes for guests to enjoy. The night begins with a wine, cheese and chocolate tasting complimented by passed appetizers. After enjoying an elegant dinner, attendees indulge in decadent desserts as they dance the night away. There will be a silent auction with a fantastic array of items as well as a live auction conducted by WISN-12's Mark Baden.
Organizer Tammy Flynn of Eevents and Elegance Salon & Spa states, "Our mission is to bring the community together to cultivate positive relationships and prove that when everyone donates a little of themselves, great things can be accomplished." A listing of the amazing restaurants and other vendors that have made donations to this event can be viewed at: www.elegancesalonandspa.com/evening-of-elegance--charitable-events.html. Tickets to An Evening of Elegance are on sale for $55 each at Elegance Salon & Spa, 2725 S. Calhoun Road, New Berlin. Limited seating is remaining. If you would like to make a donation or get your business involved, please contact Flynn at 262-785-0880 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME