Southeastern Wisconsin residents will have an opportunity to “Explore Remodeling’s Finest” at the 13th annual Milwaukee/NARI Spring Home Improvement Showcase – A Tour of Remodeled Homes, Sat., May 19 – Sun., May 20, 2012, from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily.
The Spring Showcase, produced by the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc., and sponsored by Eagle/Andersen Windows in conjunction with Weather-Tek Design Center and by Kohler Co. in conjunction with First Supply, will allow attendees to view more than 15 recently completed remodeling and home improvement projects from Milwaukee/NARI contractors at homes throughout southeastern Wisconsin.
The Showcase will feature renovations to bathrooms, kitchens, lower levels, complete additions, and more. Admission is $5 in advance, $7 at the door of the projects. Attendees that bring two, non-perishable food items to the door of the first project they visit will receive a $2 admission discount, with the food items to be donated to Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin (formerly America’s Second Harvest of Wisconsin). Those that visit project locations can also qualify for an opportunity to win a prize package from Kohler valued at more than $1,000.
For more information on the Milwaukee/NARI Spring Home Improvement Showcase, visit www.milwaukeenari.org or call 414-771-4071.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Trinity UCC to Host Silent Auction Fundraiser for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Richmond School & Hillel Academy visit JA Finance Park
- Wesley A. Benbow named Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration and Chief Operating Officer of MCW
- Wauwatosa Resident, Local Project Honored with Industry Award
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Memory, Vision and Obesity: 2015 Women in Science Series Scheduled
- MCW names new vice president and general counsel
- Wauwatosa HS Mens Lacrosse opens season with a 12-6 victory over Brookfield Lacrosse