Southeastern Wisconsin residents will have an opportunity to “Explore Remodeling’s Finest” at the 13th annual Milwaukee/NARI Spring Home Improvement Showcase – A Tour of Remodeled Homes, Sat., May 19 – Sun., May 20, 2012, from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily.
The Spring Showcase, produced by the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc., and sponsored by Eagle/Andersen Windows in conjunction with Weather-Tek Design Center and by Kohler Co. in conjunction with First Supply, will allow attendees to view more than 15 recently completed remodeling and home improvement projects from Milwaukee/NARI contractors at homes throughout southeastern Wisconsin.
The Showcase will feature renovations to bathrooms, kitchens, lower levels, complete additions, and more. Admission is $5 in advance, $7 at the door of the projects. Attendees that bring two, non-perishable food items to the door of the first project they visit will receive a $2 admission discount, with the food items to be donated to Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin (formerly America’s Second Harvest of Wisconsin). Those that visit project locations can also qualify for an opportunity to win a prize package from Kohler valued at more than $1,000.
For more information on the Milwaukee/NARI Spring Home Improvement Showcase, visit www.milwaukeenari.org or call 414-771-4071.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability