Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin has appointed David C. Gregg, MD, medical director of Imaging. Dr. Gregg also is an assistant professor and vice chief of Pediatric Radiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
As a pediatric radiologist, Dr. Gregg has special interest in scoliosis, vascular interventional radiology, neuroradiology, nuclear medicine, cardiac CT and MRI. He is a member of state and national medical organizations, including the Radiological Society of North America, State Medical Society of Wisconsin, Society of Pediatric Radiology, the American Medical Association and the American College of Radiology.
Dr. Gregg earned his medical degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin. He completed his residency in Diagnostic Radiology at Aurora St. Luke’s Hospital in Milwaukee and a fellowship in Pediatric Radiology at Children’s Hospital. Dr. Gregg also completed special studies in MRI at the University of Wisconsin in Madison and Vascular/Interventional Radiology at the University of Pittsburgh.
He is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and has additional certifications in Pediatric Radiology and Vascular and Interventional Radiology.
Dr. Gregg is a resident of Whitefish Bay, Wis.
About Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin is the region’s only independent health care system dedicated solely to the health and well-being of children. The hospital, with locations in Milwaukee and Neenah, Wis. is recognized as one of the leading pediatric health care centers in the United States and was named one of America’s Best Children’s Hospitals by U.S.News & World Report. Children’s Hospital provides primary care, specialty care, urgent care, emergency care, community health services, foster and adoption services, child and family counseling, child advocacy services and family resource centers. In 2010, Children’s Hospital invested more than $105 million in the community to improve the health status of children through medical care, advocacy, education and pediatric medical research. Children’s Hospital achieves its mission in part through donations from individuals, corporations and foundations and is proud to be a Children’s Miracle Network Hospital. For more information, visit the website at chw.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW scientist to study novel regulatory mechanisms for a gene involved in vascular anomalies
- How to Make Sure Your Child Succeeds in School this Year
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning