Gregory C. Riener Agency celebrates first anniversary and affiliation with Kloth Tax Advisory Group
The Gregory C. Riener Agency is celebrating its first anniversary as a member of First Associated Insurance Agencies, Inc. First Associated is a leading full service, independent insurance agency representing many highly-rated property, casualty, life, and health insurance companies, providing coverage for personal property and business needs.
Riener, who was previously a sales engineer for several local manufacturing representatives in the area said, “By being associated with a full service independent agency, we can customize our products to meet your individual needs and protect you and your business with the service you deserve.”
Riener has also affiliated with the Kloth Tax Advisory Group, providing complete personal income tax preparation. Kloth is known for offering the community one low price of $59 for preparation of federal and state tax returns.
For more information about the Gregory C. Riener Agency, contact 262-786-2540 x1005 or 1-800-922-4671, email@example.com or www.firstassociated.com . For information about the Kloth Tax Advisory Group, contact 414-455-0941.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder