Gregory C. Riener Agency celebrates first anniversary and affiliation with Kloth Tax Advisory Group
The Gregory C. Riener Agency is celebrating its first anniversary as a member of First Associated Insurance Agencies, Inc. First Associated is a leading full service, independent insurance agency representing many highly-rated property, casualty, life, and health insurance companies, providing coverage for personal property and business needs.
Riener, who was previously a sales engineer for several local manufacturing representatives in the area said, “By being associated with a full service independent agency, we can customize our products to meet your individual needs and protect you and your business with the service you deserve.”
Riener has also affiliated with the Kloth Tax Advisory Group, providing complete personal income tax preparation. Kloth is known for offering the community one low price of $59 for preparation of federal and state tax returns.
For more information about the Gregory C. Riener Agency, contact 262-786-2540 x1005 or 1-800-922-4671, firstname.lastname@example.org or www.firstassociated.com . For information about the Kloth Tax Advisory Group, contact 414-455-0941.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure
- College announces plans for parking structure
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Support Milwaukee Mayor’s Walking Challenge
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- CTSI funds ovarian cancer research