Gregory C. Riener Agency celebrates first anniversary and affiliation with Kloth Tax Advisory Group
The Gregory C. Riener Agency is celebrating its first anniversary as a member of First Associated Insurance Agencies, Inc. First Associated is a leading full service, independent insurance agency representing many highly-rated property, casualty, life, and health insurance companies, providing coverage for personal property and business needs.
Riener, who was previously a sales engineer for several local manufacturing representatives in the area said, “By being associated with a full service independent agency, we can customize our products to meet your individual needs and protect you and your business with the service you deserve.”
Riener has also affiliated with the Kloth Tax Advisory Group, providing complete personal income tax preparation. Kloth is known for offering the community one low price of $59 for preparation of federal and state tax returns.
For more information about the Gregory C. Riener Agency, contact 262-786-2540 x1005 or 1-800-922-4671, email@example.com or www.firstassociated.com . For information about the Kloth Tax Advisory Group, contact 414-455-0941.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents former Navy SEAL, Jeff Boss, leadership coach specializing in adaptability