Thursday, March 15 at 1:30 pm enjoy a free screening of a new released DVD at the Brookfield Public Library. This month’s film tells the story of a young American guy and a young British girl who meet in college and fall in love. Their love is tested when she is required to leave the country and they must face the challenges of a long-distance relationship. Open to ages 18 and up. For more information please call the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt. 1,
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Geoffrey Lamb Wins AAMC Learning Health Systems Award
- Callen Earns 2013 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- Kohout named 2013 Rising Star
- Lakeland College expands ways students can take classes
- Toys for Tots Success at Settimi Chiropractic and Wellness Center
- Wixon Names Colin Keating as Food Ingredients Buyer
- Callan named 2013 Wisconsin Super Lawyer
- Fast Cash For Holidays Could Cost You Later, BBB Advises
- Germantown High School Recognizes the November Students of the Month
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Recognizes Five Industry Advocates