Thursday, March 15 at 1:30 pm enjoy a free screening of a new released DVD at the Brookfield Public Library. This month’s film tells the story of a young American guy and a young British girl who meet in college and fall in love. Their love is tested when she is required to leave the country and they must face the challenges of a long-distance relationship. Open to ages 18 and up. For more information please call the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt. 1,
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All animal lovers welcome to WAUMC's blessing of the pets
- Drug discovery and genetic engineering: Science Café series scheduled
- Learn Your Working Style, Rule Your Universe
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary