Thursday, March 15 at 1:30 pm enjoy a free screening of a new released DVD at the Brookfield Public Library. This month’s film tells the story of a young American guy and a young British girl who meet in college and fall in love. Their love is tested when she is required to leave the country and they must face the challenges of a long-distance relationship. Open to ages 18 and up. For more information please call the Adult Reference Desk at 262-782-4140, opt. 1,
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Residents Participate in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Choristers to Hold Auditions
- Choristers to Present Christmas Concert
- McCarthy Grittinger Financial Group Announces New Partners
- MCW student receives American Society of Hematology award
- Great American Smoke Out Encourages Smokers to Quit
- Researchers to develop research program to study dysfunctions in autism
- MCW to hold graduate school open house
- Christmas Concert