Southeastern Wisconsin Association for Research and Enlightenment is very excited to bring one of our most popular speakers to Milwaukee for a one day seminar! The seminar cost is $50 pre-register and $55 at the door. This price includes lunch and beverages.
Over 60 years ago, noted seer Edgar Cayce said that in the future, music would be a potent force for healing the physical body. That future is now here. Yet few people know of the emerging new sound technologies that are reversing brain damage, improving hearing, reducing the symptoms of autism, and bettering the mental and emotional lives of thousands.
Music and sound can even be used to automatically catalyze mystical states of consciousness…the domain of saints and geniuses…without years of meditative practice!
The program is at the West Allis Knights of Columbus hall (1800 S. 92nd Ave.), on Saturday March 3. Pre-registration is at 9 AM; program begins at 9:30 and will last until about 4 PM.
For information, e-mail Kevin Reger at email@example.com, or call 414-322-6552.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- "WEIRD ANIMALS" Come to Vacation Bible School