...At the Elm Grove Library, 13600 Juneau Boulevard, Elm Grove from March 2 - 4, 2012. Most items are priced 50 cents to $2.
The doors open to the public Friday, March 2. A huge selection of books ( hard and soft cover, audio books (CD and tape), film (DVDs and tape) and music. A Collector's Table of individually priced items.
Half-price sale on Saturday, March 3. $5 a Bag Sale on Sunday, March 4.
Hours 9 am to 7 pm Friday, 9 am to 5 pm Saturday, and Noon to 4 pm on Sunday.
This 26th annual event is sponsored by the Friends of Elm Grove Library. 262-782-6717 or www.FriendsofElmGroveLibrary.org. All proceeds benefit the library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Residents Participate in MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET at Sunset Playhouse
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Choristers to Hold Auditions
- Choristers to Present Christmas Concert
- McCarthy Grittinger Financial Group Announces New Partners
- MCW student receives American Society of Hematology award
- Great American Smoke Out Encourages Smokers to Quit
- Researchers to develop research program to study dysfunctions in autism
- MCW to hold graduate school open house
- Christmas Concert