...At the Elm Grove Library, 13600 Juneau Boulevard, Elm Grove from March 2 - 4, 2012. Most items are priced 50 cents to $2.
The doors open to the public Friday, March 2. A huge selection of books ( hard and soft cover, audio books (CD and tape), film (DVDs and tape) and music. A Collector's Table of individually priced items.
Half-price sale on Saturday, March 3. $5 a Bag Sale on Sunday, March 4.
Hours 9 am to 7 pm Friday, 9 am to 5 pm Saturday, and Noon to 4 pm on Sunday.
This 26th annual event is sponsored by the Friends of Elm Grove Library. 262-782-6717 or www.FriendsofElmGroveLibrary.org. All proceeds benefit the library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Callen Construction Suggests Kitchen Upgrades for Easier Cooking and Cleaning
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- Join Milwaukee Art Museum and Kohl’s Art Generation’s Story Time This Weekend with Guest Author Susan Verde