...At the Elm Grove Library, 13600 Juneau Boulevard, Elm Grove from March 2 - 4, 2012. Most items are priced 50 cents to $2.
The doors open to the public Friday, March 2. A huge selection of books ( hard and soft cover, audio books (CD and tape), film (DVDs and tape) and music. A Collector's Table of individually priced items.
Half-price sale on Saturday, March 3. $5 a Bag Sale on Sunday, March 4.
Hours 9 am to 7 pm Friday, 9 am to 5 pm Saturday, and Noon to 4 pm on Sunday.
This 26th annual event is sponsored by the Friends of Elm Grove Library. 262-782-6717 or www.FriendsofElmGroveLibrary.org. All proceeds benefit the library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned
- Early detection of Alzheimer’s disease
- CigarMKE Event on Nov. 8
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Wauwatosa Actor in Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Massachusetts Book Artist To Speak at UWM Oct. 21