...At the Elm Grove Library, 13600 Juneau Boulevard, Elm Grove from March 2 - 4, 2012. Most items are priced 50 cents to $2.
The doors open to the public Friday, March 2. A huge selection of books ( hard and soft cover, audio books (CD and tape), film (DVDs and tape) and music. A Collector's Table of individually priced items.
Half-price sale on Saturday, March 3. $5 a Bag Sale on Sunday, March 4.
Hours 9 am to 7 pm Friday, 9 am to 5 pm Saturday, and Noon to 4 pm on Sunday.
This 26th annual event is sponsored by the Friends of Elm Grove Library. 262-782-6717 or www.FriendsofElmGroveLibrary.org. All proceeds benefit the library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa ESPRIT POMS (Seniors) and ESPRIT POMS (Juniors) Earn First Place and Second Places Honors at Badger State Pom Competition in Madison, WI
- FREE Parent/Child YOGA at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective
- Science Students Learn with Depth and Complexity
- St. Matthew's Lutheran Church to Present Christmas Concert
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Explain How Technology in Faucets and Showerheads Expand Consumer Options
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Edward Zapencki Continued to Collect Money From Businesses for Fun Maps He Didn’t Deliver
- WAUMC children, youth to share 'The Case of the Reluctant Innkeeper'
- Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen 2013 – Nominations Being Accepted
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients