S.J. Janis Company, Inc., a full-service design/build remodeling firm in Wauwatosa, in collaboration with the Kohler Co., will offer a remodeling seminar Tues., March 20, at 6:30 p.m. in Room 28 at the Lydell Community Center, 5205 N. Lydell Ave., Whitefish Bay.
Admission to the seminar, “Make a Splash in Your Bath: Sensible to Chic Bath Remodeling for Your Home,” is $5, and registration is required one week in advance through the Lydell Community Center, 414-963-3947.
The session will offer ideas to renovate your bath with today’s hot trends, functional and luxurious design, and popular products, and it will cover how to maximize your bath’s impact and other important factors, including…
• The marriage of budget and luxury
• Design considerations for today’s bath
• Innovation in faucets and fixtures
• Latest trends and refreshing styles
The seminar, which will include giveaways from the Kohler Co., will be hosted by Nathan Wachtl, S.J. Janis Company senior design consultant, and Chris Holum, Kohler Co. senior sales executive. Wachtl earned a bachelor’s degree in Architectural Studies in 2001 and a Master of Architecture degree in Architectural Studies in 2004, both from the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has more than 10 years of architectural design and project management experience, with a focus on client relationships and innovative design. Holum has worked in the fixture industry for more than 15 years and currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council. Inc.
Attendees are invited to bring in photos of their homes to discuss its remodeling potential.
For more information on this seminar or for future seminars, call S. J. Janis Company at 414-259-0300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
S.J. Janis Company, with three Certified Professionals on staff, is a member of several home improvement associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, and the Metropolitan Builders Association.
In addition, the company is a member of GuildQuality, an independent third-party company that interviews every client about his or her remodeling experience throughout the building process and provides immediate results to the Guild member. S.J. Janis is recognized as a “Guildmaster with the Highest Distinction” by the organization and is Milwaukee’s highest rated Remodeler by Guild Quality for Customer Service.
For the 23rd consecutive year, the S.J. Janis Company was a recipient of Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards from the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, the only company to be so recognized in each year of the award competition. Awards garnered in the 2011 competition were Gold Awards for Residential Interior Over $100,000 and Kitchen $40,000-$80,000, as well as Silver Award for Bath Over $60,000 and for Website Redesign. In addition, the company was the recipient of the prestigious “Reader’s Choice” Award presented by M Magazine in conjunction with the WRA program for its Bath Over $60,000 project.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th