Clear Verve Marketing, LLC has been selected to provide strategic marketing and media relations support to the Waukesha GuitarTown Project.
Clear Verve will be working with the Waukesha GuitarTown Committee, city of Waukesha, Downtown Waukesha Business Association, Waukesha Convention & Visitors Bureau, Waukesha BID, as well as Gibson Foundation PR to plan and execute marketing communications strategies with the main goal of aupporting the launch of Waukesha as the latest in a distinguished list of Gibson GuitarTown cities.
“It is an honor for Waukesha to join cities such as London, Miami, and Hollywood as a Gibson GuitarTown,” stated Christina Steder, President of Clear Verve Marketing, “We are pleased to support Waukesha in a successful launch of this project and look forward to bringing additional recognition to this exciting public art project.”
About Clear Verve Marketing
Clear Verve Marketing, LLC, established in 2006, specializes in Promise MarketingSM, helping professional service providers, not-for-profits, community organizations, retailers and custom manufacturers communicate effectively with their target audiences. The company provides marketing planning and support, creative and technical writing, graphic design, public relations, and event planning services. The firm is located in Elm Grove, Wis. For more information, call 262-796-9001 or visit www.clearverve.com.
About The Waukesha GuitarTown Project
The Waukesha GuitarTown Project is a public arts endeavor that will feature a display of ten 10-foot tall fiberglass Gibson Les Paul model guitars and 20 playable Les Paul guitars. The guitars will be artistically designed by visual artists from Southeastern Wisconsin. Playable guitars will then be sent to Gibson for the addition of strings and hardware and then returned to Waukesha for indoor display and charity auction. Finished guitars will be displayed as part of a walking tour of downtown Waukesha landmarks starting on June 1, 2012. Funding from the project is provided by the Gibson Guitar Foundation and local sponsors. Sponsorships are available. Other Gibson GuitarTown cities include Hollywood, Cleveland, Miami, Orlando, London, Austin, and Nashville. For more information, call 262-547-1060.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Winter Used Book Sale at Library
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- BBB Balances 2014 Trends with Tips for Smart Holiday Shoppers
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder