Ten Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc., members who participated in the 2012 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Thurs., Feb. 9 – Sun., Feb. 12, at the Wisconsin Exposition Center at State Fair Park received booth display awards at the event.
The 10 companies that won awards are as follows:
• Louis Anthony Custom Cabinetry & Fine Furniture, Oconomowoc, Wis.
• Bella Kitchen & Bath, Elm Grove, Wis.
• Breezy Hill Nursery, Inc., Salem, Wis.
• Design Tech Remodeling, Milwaukee, Wis.
• Halquist Stone Company, Inc., Sussex, Wis.
• Carl Krueger Construction, Inc., Milwaukee, Wis.
• Nonn's Design Showplace, Waukesha, Wis.
• Solatube-Brighter Concepts, Ltd. Shorewood, Wis.
• Studio One Art Glass, Inc., South Milwaukee, Wis.
• Tri County Roofing, New Berlin, Wis.
Booth awards were presented based on the following judging criteria:
• Booth & Staff Appearance
• Professionalism (Staff in Booth)
• Design Concept
• Compatibility of Booth Design with Product Display
• Compatibility to Show Theme
Cosponsored by Milwaukee/NARI and the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, the 2012 Show provided Milwaukee/NARI, the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource, with the opportunity to have its members demonstrate for consumers “Celebrating 50 Years of Ideas for Your Home,” the theme for the Show. More than 700 booth spaces covering the entire exposition center featured providers of thousands of home improvement products and services, including kitchens, decks, cabinets, windows, bathrooms, siding, lighting, landscaping, media rooms, wall covering, rec rooms, roofing, fireplaces, and more.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI – the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, professionalism, and sound business practices in the remodeling industry have led to the remodeling industry’s growth and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry. With over 800 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the nation’s largest.
For more information or to receive a free copy of an annual membership roster listing all members alphabetically and by category, and the booklet, “Milwaukee/NARI's Remodeling Guide,” call 414- 771-4071 or visit the Council’s website at www.milwaukeenari.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park