Trinity UCC Mardi Gras Jazz Worship & Luncheon
Come and Enjoy a Cajun lunch and Unique Worship Experience
Brookfield, WI (February 6, 2011) On Sunday, February 19 at 10:00 a.m. Trinity UCC will present its annual Jazz Worship Service featuring popular local jazz musicians, Rick Aaron, Rob Moore, Mike A. Hetzel, Mike Dison and Mike W. Hetzel. All are welcome to join Trinity to celebrate Mardi Gras at this free uplifting worship service.
Immediately following the Jazz Worship service a delicious Cajun luncheon featuring jambalaya, etouffee, corn bread, dessert and beverage will be served. Adult luncheon tickets are $10 and children’s tickets are $5. Tickets may be purchased prior to February 19 by contacting Laura Wahlen at 262/783-5737. Order early, space is limited.
About Trinity UCC
Located at 4435 North Calhoun Road, between Capitol Drive and Lisbon Road in Brookfield, Trinity UCC is an open and affirming chuch and welcomes all. The church is wheelchair accessible with an elevator to all levels including listening devices available for use. Trinity invites you to discover a neighborhood church that cares for the world. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey. Visit www.trinitybrookfield.org for more information.
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Performer Steve Girman at the Wauwatosa Public Library
- Marquette student from Menomonee Falls "Plays it forward" in support of Youth Sports Camp
- Taiwan Excellence Comes to Summerfest
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin and Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin Celebrate Project SEARCH Completion Ceremony for Adults With Disabilities
- Electricity Program at Wauwatosa Library
- Bessie Turns 100!
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark