Trinity UCC Mardi Gras Jazz Worship & Luncheon
Come and Enjoy a Cajun lunch and Unique Worship Experience
Brookfield, WI (February 6, 2011) On Sunday, February 19 at 10:00 a.m. Trinity UCC will present its annual Jazz Worship Service featuring popular local jazz musicians, Rick Aaron, Rob Moore, Mike A. Hetzel, Mike Dison and Mike W. Hetzel. All are welcome to join Trinity to celebrate Mardi Gras at this free uplifting worship service.
Immediately following the Jazz Worship service a delicious Cajun luncheon featuring jambalaya, etouffee, corn bread, dessert and beverage will be served. Adult luncheon tickets are $10 and children’s tickets are $5. Tickets may be purchased prior to February 19 by contacting Laura Wahlen at 262/783-5737. Order early, space is limited.
About Trinity UCC
Located at 4435 North Calhoun Road, between Capitol Drive and Lisbon Road in Brookfield, Trinity UCC is an open and affirming chuch and welcomes all. The church is wheelchair accessible with an elevator to all levels including listening devices available for use. Trinity invites you to discover a neighborhood church that cares for the world. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey. Visit www.trinitybrookfield.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Loft 24 Grand Opening! New Unique Party & Event Rental Space
- WAUMC Community Coffee House to host Irish folk band Tallymoore and acoustic duo Blue Waters
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Celebrates “Pi Day” with $3.14 Pizzas on Friday, March 14
- Wauwatosa Recreation and Summer School New Registration Procedures
- Milwaukee Montessori School Welcomes Catherine Brys as Director of Child Care Program
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Holiday Food Drive For Hunger Task Force to be Featured in St. Patrick’s Day Parades
- CigarMKE SPRING FLING EVENT - FEBRUARY 21ST
- Free Sound Reinforcement & Live Sound Classes
- Historian John Gurda To Speak at Elm Grove Playhouse