Trinity UCC Mardi Gras Jazz Worship & Luncheon
Come and Enjoy a Cajun lunch and Unique Worship Experience
Brookfield, WI (February 6, 2011) On Sunday, February 19 at 10:00 a.m. Trinity UCC will present its annual Jazz Worship Service featuring popular local jazz musicians, Rick Aaron, Rob Moore, Mike A. Hetzel, Mike Dison and Mike W. Hetzel. All are welcome to join Trinity to celebrate Mardi Gras at this free uplifting worship service.
Immediately following the Jazz Worship service a delicious Cajun luncheon featuring jambalaya, etouffee, corn bread, dessert and beverage will be served. Adult luncheon tickets are $10 and children’s tickets are $5. Tickets may be purchased prior to February 19 by contacting Laura Wahlen at 262/783-5737. Order early, space is limited.
About Trinity UCC
Located at 4435 North Calhoun Road, between Capitol Drive and Lisbon Road in Brookfield, Trinity UCC is an open and affirming chuch and welcomes all. The church is wheelchair accessible with an elevator to all levels including listening devices available for use. Trinity invites you to discover a neighborhood church that cares for the world. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey. Visit www.trinitybrookfield.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Player designs new logo for youth fastpitch league
- Summer School Program Comes Home to the Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Early Registration for Walk, Run, Wag for MADACC Ends May 1
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Milwaukee/NARI Says April Showers Don’t Have to Bring Foundation Leaks
- Parade Applications Now Available