Please join us at Gravity Marketing as we bring together local professionals and business students to make new professional connections.
Meet Your Future… Milwaukee Business Professionals + After 5
Join us Wednesday February 8th at 5 pm for a unique opportunity to connect Business Students with Milwaukee Professionals and Entrepreneurs.
This special event will kick off at 5 pm with Open Business Networking.
At 6pm we will ask everyone to briefly introduce themselves to the crowd and give us your best “Elevator Pitch”.
At 6:30 pm we will have more Open Networking where you can practice your connection skills.
At 7:00 we will adjourn or you can stay for more Open Networking.
This event will be completely free of charge and held at Gravity Marketing's Pritzlaff building. 305 N Plankinton Ave, Suite 100 Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53203 www.gravity-events.com/
There is plenty of street parking available right in front of the building.
5:00-6:00 pm - Registration / Open Networking
6:00-6:30 pm – Networking Introductions (Elevator Pitches)
6:30-7:00 – More Open Networking (practice your skills)
This FREE event is brought to you by Gravity Marketing, UWM Business School, and PRO Alliance Resources, LLC.
If you should ahve any questions, please go to www.proalliances.com or email Karin@PROAlliances.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Card Skimming: Can it Happen to You?
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Callen Designer Suggests Modifications That Benefit People of All Ages
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Promotes Sajdak and Names Kim Marketing Coordinator
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces 2015 Fall Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Free Homeowner
- Menomonee Falls Resident Elected to National Pharmacy Board, Receives National Honor
- Karpinski Elected to National Pharmacy Board, Receives National Honor
- MCW researcher wins Imagine More Award for neuroscience research