Come on join us.
Love of Laughter is hosting “All About Improv”, a show to teach you the techniques of Improv comedy.
You will learn how to prepare and participate in Improvisational comedy.
The Love of Laughter Comedy Club is hosting a night at the Improv Thursday, February 16, 2012 at 6:30 P.M. at Steinhafels Furniture Superstore I-94 & County Hwy F (Exit 295) W231 N1013 County Hwy F, Waukesha. There will be a $5.00 admission charge.
Waukesha Comedians Dan Michaels and Lee Lycan will conduct a clinic on Improv, followed by audience participation in improvisational exercises by the Love of Laughter ensemble.
Dan has been performing comedy since he was a small child. His quick wits, and sometimes feet, were a requirement in his previous career as a private investigator. A quirky family and experience as a “professional observer” have shaped his versatile humor. Whether it is a comedy club Dan’s comedy entertains nudists, nuns, and hardened criminals of all age. Comedian Lee L.A. Lycan has entertained thousands of people across the United States. Lee is considered one of Wisconsin’s most popular comedians. His act is creative, well written, improvisational, and includes audience interaction.
Allen Edge our 2011 Humorous Speech Champion will be the evenings Emcee with support from the entire Love of Laughter ensemble.
The Love of Laughter workshop will provide an opportunity to prepare you for the upcoming Table Topics contest.
For more information, Contact Tom McFarlin @ 262-717-9776 or email: email@example.com
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo