Come on join us.
Love of Laughter is hosting “All About Improv”, a show to teach you the techniques of Improv comedy.
You will learn how to prepare and participate in Improvisational comedy.
The Love of Laughter Comedy Club is hosting a night at the Improv Thursday, February 16, 2012 at 6:30 P.M. at Steinhafels Furniture Superstore I-94 & County Hwy F (Exit 295) W231 N1013 County Hwy F, Waukesha. There will be a $5.00 admission charge.
Waukesha Comedians Dan Michaels and Lee Lycan will conduct a clinic on Improv, followed by audience participation in improvisational exercises by the Love of Laughter ensemble.
Dan has been performing comedy since he was a small child. His quick wits, and sometimes feet, were a requirement in his previous career as a private investigator. A quirky family and experience as a “professional observer” have shaped his versatile humor. Whether it is a comedy club Dan’s comedy entertains nudists, nuns, and hardened criminals of all age. Comedian Lee L.A. Lycan has entertained thousands of people across the United States. Lee is considered one of Wisconsin’s most popular comedians. His act is creative, well written, improvisational, and includes audience interaction.
Allen Edge our 2011 Humorous Speech Champion will be the evenings Emcee with support from the entire Love of Laughter ensemble.
The Love of Laughter workshop will provide an opportunity to prepare you for the upcoming Table Topics contest.
For more information, Contact Tom McFarlin @ 262-717-9776 or email: email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Help Tarte make Sweet Dreams come true this season!
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Volunteer! It's the "nice" of life!
- The role of the church in HIV prevention
- Wauwatosa Health Department Flu Clinics
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned