Roger Fons, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of anesthesiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He will practice at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin and Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in anesthesiology and family practice, Dr. Fons’ clinical interests include acute pain management and regional anesthesia. Additionally, he has an interest in providing health care in underserved areas, both locally and internationally.
After earning his M.D. from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 1994, Dr. Fons finished a residency in family medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin and Milwaukee St. Mary’s Hospital in 1997.
Dr. Fons practiced family medicine for several years before returning to the Medical College for a residency in anesthesiology, finishing in 2010. He received the John P. Kampine, M.D., Ph.D. Award for Outstanding Clinical Anesthesiology (Year 3) Resident.
Most recently, he completed a fellowship in pediatric anesthesiology at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Learning Never Ends...An Evening for Adults
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder
- Operation Forward March to Benefit Wounded Warrior Project
- Callen Debuts Updated Website
- Nain Lutheran Church Celebrates 100th Anniversary
- “Get Your Rear in Gear” run/walk for colon cancer prevention and research
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014