Roger Fons, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of anesthesiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He will practice at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin and Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in anesthesiology and family practice, Dr. Fons’ clinical interests include acute pain management and regional anesthesia. Additionally, he has an interest in providing health care in underserved areas, both locally and internationally.
After earning his M.D. from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 1994, Dr. Fons finished a residency in family medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin and Milwaukee St. Mary’s Hospital in 1997.
Dr. Fons practiced family medicine for several years before returning to the Medical College for a residency in anesthesiology, finishing in 2010. He received the John P. Kampine, M.D., Ph.D. Award for Outstanding Clinical Anesthesiology (Year 3) Resident.
Most recently, he completed a fellowship in pediatric anesthesiology at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Lutheran College announces plans for parking structure
- College announces plans for parking structure
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Support Milwaukee Mayor’s Walking Challenge
- Timely diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Macy Anderson Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- CTSI funds ovarian cancer research