Roger Fons, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of anesthesiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He will practice at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin and Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in anesthesiology and family practice, Dr. Fons’ clinical interests include acute pain management and regional anesthesia. Additionally, he has an interest in providing health care in underserved areas, both locally and internationally.
After earning his M.D. from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 1994, Dr. Fons finished a residency in family medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin and Milwaukee St. Mary’s Hospital in 1997.
Dr. Fons practiced family medicine for several years before returning to the Medical College for a residency in anesthesiology, finishing in 2010. He received the John P. Kampine, M.D., Ph.D. Award for Outstanding Clinical Anesthesiology (Year 3) Resident.
Most recently, he completed a fellowship in pediatric anesthesiology at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned
- Early detection of Alzheimer’s disease
- CigarMKE Event on Nov. 8
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Wauwatosa Actor in Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Massachusetts Book Artist To Speak at UWM Oct. 21