Roger Fons, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of anesthesiology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He will practice at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin and Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in anesthesiology and family practice, Dr. Fons’ clinical interests include acute pain management and regional anesthesia. Additionally, he has an interest in providing health care in underserved areas, both locally and internationally.
After earning his M.D. from the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in 1994, Dr. Fons finished a residency in family medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin and Milwaukee St. Mary’s Hospital in 1997.
Dr. Fons practiced family medicine for several years before returning to the Medical College for a residency in anesthesiology, finishing in 2010. He received the John P. Kampine, M.D., Ph.D. Award for Outstanding Clinical Anesthesiology (Year 3) Resident.
Most recently, he completed a fellowship in pediatric anesthesiology at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME