Hamilton High School will welcome incoming ninth-graders and their parents to its Parent Orientation and Open House Feb. 16 beginning at 7 p.m. in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center, W220 N6151 Town Line Road, Sussex.
At the Orientation, a brief introduction to the high school and an overview of the registration process will be presented. Course catalogs and other registration materials will be distributed. Students and parents will receive further information about high school requirements and four-year planning.
The Open House, which is open to families registering a student in any grade, will be from 7:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. Administrators, guidance counselors and representatives from departments, clubs and extracurricular activities will be on hand to answer questions. Tours will be conducted by the Hamilton National Honor Society.
Prior to the Orientation and Open House, informational meetings for students interested in Honors courses and band will be held. The meeting to learn about Honors courses will begin at 6 p.m. in the Little Theater, and the band meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m. in the Band Room.
Those unable to attend the Orientation and Open House or parents of private school students whose school was not notified about this event should contact the Guidance Department at (262) 246-6476 x1130. Parents with specific questions are encouraged to contact the appropriate high school counselor at (262) 246-6476.
Last names Counselor Extension #
A-B Kristin Hasbrook 1128
C-J James Flegel 1135
K-P David Johnson 1133
Q-Z Tricia Rigg 1134
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MFHS Student Art on Display at District Business Office
- "WEIRD ANIMALS" Come to Vacation Bible School
- Milwaukee/NARI Shares Tips For Outdoor Living Spaces
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan