Coffee House West at Unitarian Universalist Church West (UUCW) continues its monthly entertainment program on Saturday, February 4 at 7:30pm when the program “Heart and Soul” will be presented.
This concert is a love-in of songs about giving, sharing, old loves and new hopes especially for Valentine’s Day. David HB Drake and Julie Thompson will perform songs for everyone in love, from young love to relationships that have stood the test of time. Folks will be welcome to sing along with a patchwork quilt of songs that are as warm as a cozy fire on Valentine’s Day.
This program will be presented in UUCW's Community Room with the doors opening at 7:00 pm and the first set at 7:30 pm. This will be followed by an intermission before a second set. Suggested donation is $7.00. The room will be set up in cabaret style with tables to encourage comfortable conversation and fellowship. Refreshments will be available in the foyer for purchase.
UUCW is located at 13001 W. North Ave, Brookfield and is handicap accessible. For more information contact the church office, email@example.com or 262 782-3535.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park