Callen Construction, Inc., a family-owned, full-service home improvement and remodeling company in Muskego, Wis., received five awards in the Milwaukee/NARI-sponsored 2011 Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards (WRA) presented January 20, 2012.
The company was recognized in the following remodeling categories:
• Residential Kitchen $40,001 – $80,000: Silver Award
• Residential Interior Specialty: Silver Award
• Residential Exterior Specialty: Silver Award
• Residential Exterior Under $100,000: Silver Award
• Residential Bath Over $60,000: Bronze Award
This is the 12th consecutive year Callen Construction has won an award in the WRA competition, which is conducted annually by the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc., the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 50 years.
With an office and showroom at S63 W13131 Janesville Rd. in Muskego and the Infinity® from Marvin Replacement Window showroom in the Sendik’s Towne Centre, 18905 W. Capitol Dr., in Brookfield, Callen Construction has been in the home improvement and remodeling business since 1986. Callen offers a full line of exterior remodeling services, including replacement windows, doors, siding, roofing, and Gutter Topper, while it also completes a variety of interior projects, including kitchens, bathrooms, lower levels, additions, attic conversions, and closet organization.
Callen’s Muskego and Brookfield showrooms contain a variety of samples, including full kitchen and bath displays featuring Kohler and Starmark Cabinetry products, countertops, and Infinity® Fiberglass replacement windows from Marvin.
Callen Construction is a member of several home improvement and area associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, the Metropolitan Builders Association Remodelers Council, Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, The SEN Design Group, the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce, the Brookfield Chamber of Commerce, and the Hales Corners Chamber of Commerce.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Milwaukee Repertory Theater Children's Audition Notice: A Christmas Carol