Session 2 Pitching Camp begins February 16th in Waukesha for kids 7-14
Bigler Sports has announced their parent/child pitching academy will being on February 16th at their Waukesha location, 1260 South West Avenue, Waukesha. Families looking to spend more quality time together will learn proper warm-up and pitching mechanics along with their children during this informative three week event.
From 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., 7-10 year olds will receive instruction, followed by 11-14 year olds from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. This three week class meets for one hour per week and teaches both the player and parent the proper way to warm up, drills that can greatly improve throwing mechanics and the basics of pitching both from the wind-up and stretch positions.
With a ratio of 4 to 1, participants are sure to get the personalized instruction needed. Parents "catch" their players' throws and participate with them as they get video recorded and analyzed.
Bigler owner and coach Jack Plemons said, “Having parents there to learn with the players is so important as they can witness, understand and reinforce what is being taught.”
For more information or to register online go to www.biglersports.com or call KJ Bigler at (414) 303-7064 or Jack Plemons at (414) 531-9236.
Bigler Sports features four sports divisions; Baseball, Basketball, Football and Girls Fast Pitch. Bigler Baseball, the first division, was founded in 2006 with one very important and basic purpose: Help athletes of all ages achieve the highest level of performance they are capable of.
Ken Bigler Jr. says, “My love for teaching kids the game of baseball and my desire to start a small business were the driving forces behind starting Bigler Baseball. Instilling confidence in kids and watching the smiles on their faces after they have succeeded in learning the skills of the game continues to be the most rewarding part of it all and is the true motivation behind it."
Bigler camps, coaches’ clinics and individual coaching sessions are ongoing throughout the year. They also feature Fall Ball baseball leagues. Gift certificates are also available online and can be used for upcoming academy, camp, clinic or individual lessons. More information can be found online at www.biglersports.com, or on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bigler-Sports/199063243469561 and Twitter at: www.twitter.com/biglersports.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids