The Dooryard Gallery in Elm Grove is pleased to host a trunk show and spring collection preview by award-winning jewelry designer Alaina Burnett. The event will take place Saturday, January 21 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and the public is invited.
Burnett blends her love for geology and archeology as she creates her bold and sophisticated jewelry. Each piece is designed to highlight the beauty of the natural gemstones, fossils, and sterling silver that are showcased in her work....
Fashion shows will be held at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m. during the trunk show. RSVP to the gallery at 262.780.8778 and you'll be entered in a drawing to win an Alaina Burnett pendant.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Chicago Bus Trip Planned
- Early detection of Alzheimer’s disease
- CigarMKE Event on Nov. 8
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Wauwatosa Actor in Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- Massachusetts Book Artist To Speak at UWM Oct. 21