The Dooryard Gallery in Elm Grove is pleased to host a trunk show and spring collection preview by award-winning jewelry designer Alaina Burnett. The event will take place Saturday, January 21 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and the public is invited.
Burnett blends her love for geology and archeology as she creates her bold and sophisticated jewelry. Each piece is designed to highlight the beauty of the natural gemstones, fossils, and sterling silver that are showcased in her work....
Fashion shows will be held at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m. during the trunk show. RSVP to the gallery at 262.780.8778 and you'll be entered in a drawing to win an Alaina Burnett pendant.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Loving Touch Infant Massage
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2014 Officers and Directors
- Suburpia in Wauwatosa,WI is OPEN!
- Klotz One of Four Finalists for the Gagliardi Trophy
- Medical Student Awarded Tylenol Future Care Scholarship
- Celebrate the Holiday Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- C.H. Coakey Announces Promotion
- Enjoy Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert This Sunday
- Milwaukee Festival Brass
- New Zounds Hearing Center Offers Greater Performance, Ease of Use for Hearing Aid Wearers