The Dooryard Gallery in Elm Grove is pleased to host a trunk show and spring collection preview by award-winning jewelry designer Alaina Burnett. The event will take place Saturday, January 21 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and the public is invited.
Burnett blends her love for geology and archeology as she creates her bold and sophisticated jewelry. Each piece is designed to highlight the beauty of the natural gemstones, fossils, and sterling silver that are showcased in her work....
Fashion shows will be held at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m. during the trunk show. RSVP to the gallery at 262.780.8778 and you'll be entered in a drawing to win an Alaina Burnett pendant.
- Color Craze at the Wauwatosa Library
- Performer Steve Girman at the Wauwatosa Public Library
- Marquette student from Menomonee Falls "Plays it forward" in support of Youth Sports Camp
- Taiwan Excellence Comes to Summerfest
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin and Easter Seals Southeast Wisconsin Celebrate Project SEARCH Completion Ceremony for Adults With Disabilities
- Electricity Program at Wauwatosa Library
- Bessie Turns 100!
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark