The Dooryard Gallery in Elm Grove is pleased to host a trunk show and spring collection preview by award-winning jewelry designer Alaina Burnett. The event will take place Saturday, January 21 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and the public is invited.
Burnett blends her love for geology and archeology as she creates her bold and sophisticated jewelry. Each piece is designed to highlight the beauty of the natural gemstones, fossils, and sterling silver that are showcased in her work....
Fashion shows will be held at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m. during the trunk show. RSVP to the gallery at 262.780.8778 and you'll be entered in a drawing to win an Alaina Burnett pendant.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- First Congregational Church Offers Seminar on How to Help the Grieving
- Peter Mayer Concert in November
- Film Screening: Merchants of Doubt
- Monster Run Movie and Pumpkin Lighting
- Lutheran Home Foundation Monarch Ball Raises Record Amount
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Rudyard Kipling comes to Milwaukee in advance of his 150th birthday!
- R.A. Smith National Given Green Light from FAA on Commercial Use of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)
- Concordia University Wisconsin Celebrates Homecoming
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners