The Dooryard Gallery in Elm Grove is pleased to host a trunk show and spring collection preview by award-winning jewelry designer Alaina Burnett. The event will take place Saturday, January 21 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and the public is invited.
Burnett blends her love for geology and archeology as she creates her bold and sophisticated jewelry. Each piece is designed to highlight the beauty of the natural gemstones, fossils, and sterling silver that are showcased in her work....
Fashion shows will be held at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m. during the trunk show. RSVP to the gallery at 262.780.8778 and you'll be entered in a drawing to win an Alaina Burnett pendant.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room