Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial, located at 19333 W. North Avenue in Brookfield and the Bariatric Institute of Wisconsin have been recertified for the third time as a bariatric surgery “Center of Excellence” by the American Society for Bariatric Surgery, the world’s largest society dedicated to bariatric specialty.
The ASBS created the “Center of Excellence” title in order to recognize those hospitals and bariatric centers that reach the highest levels of performance. The recognition is based on Elmbrook Memorial’s superior surgical outcomes.
Bariatric patients tend to present higher surgical risks due to their excess weight. In addition, hospital equipment, instruments and furniture must be specially made in order to deal with morbidly obese patients. This makes bariatric surgery a challenging task and makes pointing out the most successful programs more important.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- THE VELVETEEN RABBIT