Vikram Kanagala, M.B.B.S., has been appointed Assistant Professor of Medicine (General Internal Medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Kanagala’s clinical interests include acute inpatient care for medical issues and teaching in the field of internal medicine.
Prior to joining the faculty, Dr. Kanagala served an internal medicine residency through Robert Packer Hospital and the Guthrie Clinic in Sayre, Pa.
Dr. Kanagala earned his Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery degrees from Guntur Medical College in Guntur, India, in 1996. These degrees are considered equivalent to the M.D. by the Wisconsin Medical Society for physicians licensed to practice in the state.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Howard Village Hosts Fall Open House
- Hart Park Square celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Milwaukee Backgammon Meetup