Vikram Kanagala, M.B.B.S., has been appointed Assistant Professor of Medicine (General Internal Medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Kanagala’s clinical interests include acute inpatient care for medical issues and teaching in the field of internal medicine.
Prior to joining the faculty, Dr. Kanagala served an internal medicine residency through Robert Packer Hospital and the Guthrie Clinic in Sayre, Pa.
Dr. Kanagala earned his Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery degrees from Guntur Medical College in Guntur, India, in 1996. These degrees are considered equivalent to the M.D. by the Wisconsin Medical Society for physicians licensed to practice in the state.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- WAUMC children, youth to share 'The Case of the Reluctant Innkeeper'
- Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen 2013 – Nominations Being Accepted
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- Jason Kofroth Announces Candidacy for Wauwatosa's 7th District Aldermanic Seat
- Don’t Get A Holiday Dish Served Cold – Hire The Right Catering Service
- Christopher Noble, of Wauwatosa, Joins R.A. Smith National as Controller