Vikram Kanagala, M.B.B.S., has been appointed Assistant Professor of Medicine (General Internal Medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Kanagala’s clinical interests include acute inpatient care for medical issues and teaching in the field of internal medicine.
Prior to joining the faculty, Dr. Kanagala served an internal medicine residency through Robert Packer Hospital and the Guthrie Clinic in Sayre, Pa.
Dr. Kanagala earned his Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery degrees from Guntur Medical College in Guntur, India, in 1996. These degrees are considered equivalent to the M.D. by the Wisconsin Medical Society for physicians licensed to practice in the state.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study