Vikram Kanagala, M.B.B.S., has been appointed Assistant Professor of Medicine (General Internal Medicine) at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He sees patients at Froedtert Hospital.
Board certified in internal medicine, Dr. Kanagala’s clinical interests include acute inpatient care for medical issues and teaching in the field of internal medicine.
Prior to joining the faculty, Dr. Kanagala served an internal medicine residency through Robert Packer Hospital and the Guthrie Clinic in Sayre, Pa.
Dr. Kanagala earned his Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery degrees from Guntur Medical College in Guntur, India, in 1996. These degrees are considered equivalent to the M.D. by the Wisconsin Medical Society for physicians licensed to practice in the state.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Holy Week Celebration Services at Trinity UCC
- Prata Duo To Present Free Concert
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council