Three talented young Wauwatosa actors will join the cast of A Christmas Carol at Milwaukee Repertory Theater.
Sixteen-year-old actor Jordan Horne of Wauwatosa will be starring as Peter Cratchit in the 36th annual production of A Christmas Carol at Milwaukee Repertory Theater. Jordan has been seen on many Wisconsin community and professional stages including First Stage Children’s Theater, and has also done voice-over work for the Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin. Two years ago, Jordan charmed Milwaukee audiences with his portrayal of Boy Scrooge and is back to wow them again. “It was one of the best experiences of my life.”
Wauwatosa’s own Bronwyn Thomey will also be appearing as Mary Cratchit. This will be Bronwyn’s first appearance in A Christmas Carol, and she is excited to be gracing the stage in this production.
Megan Watson, also a Tosa native will be appearing as Fan. Megan is thrilled to return to the stage in this production. “I love to sing and dance, and A Christmas Carol gave me the opportunity to do just that.” Megan has also appeared on stage at the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, Studio East Children’s Theatre and Shakespeare Home Players.
Don’t miss Jordan, Browyn and Megan light up the stage now through December 24 at the Pabst Theater. Filled with beautiful carols, this timeless Dickens classic will touch your soul and brighten your holiday season. Even the most cynical “Bah Humbugs” in your family will leave with a song in their heart and a feeling of hope and redemption. Visit www.MilwaukeeRep.com for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease