FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Media Contact:
Jan Frank/for Trinity UCC
Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
Holiday Services throughout December
Brookfield, WI (December 12, 2011): Trinity United Church of Christ invites you to join us in celebrating the Christmas season. The Trinity holiday services schedule is as follows:
Sunday, December 18, 10:00 a.m.: Trinity’s Celebration Singers holiday concert
Saturday, December 24: 4:00 p.m. – A family oriented worship celebrating the birth of Jesus
11:00 p.m. – The Christmas message candlelight service with
Sunday, December 25, 10:00 a.m. – Christmas Day worship including the Christmas message and many holiday music selections.
Each service during the holiday season will be unique and will focus on the Christmas message. Plan on attending one of these joyous and inspirational opportunities and invite family, friends and neighbors to attend these services filled with love and joy at this special time of year.
About Trinity UCC
Located at 4435 North Calhoun Road, between Capitol Drive and Lisbon Road in Brookfield, Trinity UCC is an open and affirming church and welcomes all. The church is wheelchair accessible with an elevator to all levels including listening devices available for use. Trinity invites you to discover a neighborhood church that cares for the world. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey. Visit www.trinitybrookfield.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic