FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Media Contact:
Jan Frank/for Trinity UCC
Celebrate the Christmas Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
Holiday Services throughout December
Brookfield, WI (December 12, 2011): Trinity United Church of Christ invites you to join us in celebrating the Christmas season. The Trinity holiday services schedule is as follows:
Sunday, December 18, 10:00 a.m.: Trinity’s Celebration Singers holiday concert
Saturday, December 24: 4:00 p.m. – A family oriented worship celebrating the birth of Jesus
11:00 p.m. – The Christmas message candlelight service with
Sunday, December 25, 10:00 a.m. – Christmas Day worship including the Christmas message and many holiday music selections.
Each service during the holiday season will be unique and will focus on the Christmas message. Plan on attending one of these joyous and inspirational opportunities and invite family, friends and neighbors to attend these services filled with love and joy at this special time of year.
About Trinity UCC
Located at 4435 North Calhoun Road, between Capitol Drive and Lisbon Road in Brookfield, Trinity UCC is an open and affirming church and welcomes all. The church is wheelchair accessible with an elevator to all levels including listening devices available for use. Trinity invites you to discover a neighborhood church that cares for the world. Whoever you are, wherever you are on life’s journey. Visit www.trinitybrookfield.org for more information.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids