The 50th annual Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show will be held Thurs., Feb. 9 – Sun., Feb. 12, 2012 at the Wisconsin Exposition Center at State Fair Park in West Allis, Wis.
Cosponsored by the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc., and the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, the 2012 Show will provide Milwaukee/NARI, the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 50 years, with the opportunity to have its members demonstrate for consumers “Celebrating 50 Years of Ideas for Your Home,” the theme for the Show.
More than 700 booth spaces covering the entire exposition center will feature providers of thousands of home improvement products and services, including kitchens, decks, cabinets, windows, bathrooms, siding, lighting, landscaping, media rooms, wall covering, rec rooms, roofing, fireplaces, and more.
During the Show, educational demonstrations and seminars by home improvement experts and media celebrities will be held, including presentations on the Renewal by Andersen Seminar Demonstration Stage by Melinda Myers, Gus Gnorski, Lis Friemoth, “The Garden Hoe”, and Tom Feiza, Mr. Fix-It. The Grand Appliance and AB&K Cooking Demonstration Stage will feature area chefs and national cooking celebrities, including Mad Dog & Merrill and Jyll Everman, Food Network Star Contestant.
In addition, the Show’s Outdoor Living Area will feature a Northwood’s theme comprised of a variety of landscaping and hardscaping surrounding a log cabin. There will also be special attractions, including an Interior Design Room Display contest between area college students, the Schlossmann’s Automotive Group vehicle display, the Milwaukee/NARI Foundation fundraising raffle, and manufacturer displays.
Hours on Thurs., Feb. 9, Fri., Feb. 10, and Sat., Feb. 11, are 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.; and 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Sun., Feb. 12. Admission is $6 in advance, and $8 at the door. Tickets for seniors 60 and older are $6.00, with a special price of $4.00 at the door on Thurs., Feb. 9, for Senior Day. Children 12 and younger and all military personnel with a military ID card will be admitted free.
For more information, visit www.milwaukeenari.org or call 414-771-4071.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th