This Friday, Dec. 2, Pius XI High School will rename its basketball court Hank Raymonds Court in honor of the late Hank Raymonds, a well-known Marquette University basketball coach and longtime advocate of Pius XI. The 6:30 pm dedication ceremony will honor Raymonds’ legacy and recognize his family’s contributions to the school. Guest speakers include Maurice “Bo” Ellis, former Marquette basketball player and Pius XI parent. The event will precede the 7:30 pm varsity girls basketball game against local rival Divine Savior Holy Angels in the Pius XI Field House.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tosa West Orchestra Students Honored
- MCW researcher to study gene therapies for hemophilia
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You