This Friday, Dec. 2, Pius XI High School will rename its basketball court Hank Raymonds Court in honor of the late Hank Raymonds, a well-known Marquette University basketball coach and longtime advocate of Pius XI. The 6:30 pm dedication ceremony will honor Raymonds’ legacy and recognize his family’s contributions to the school. Guest speakers include Maurice “Bo” Ellis, former Marquette basketball player and Pius XI parent. The event will precede the 7:30 pm varsity girls basketball game against local rival Divine Savior Holy Angels in the Pius XI Field House.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Storytimes at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt and Goodies
- Win at the Wisconsin State Fair with a #SnapdragonSelfie!
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show to Feature Clothing, Home Improvement Products
- 24th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Fall Home & Remodeling Show Scheduled
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night