This Friday, Dec. 2, Pius XI High School will rename its basketball court Hank Raymonds Court in honor of the late Hank Raymonds, a well-known Marquette University basketball coach and longtime advocate of Pius XI. The 6:30 pm dedication ceremony will honor Raymonds’ legacy and recognize his family’s contributions to the school. Guest speakers include Maurice “Bo” Ellis, former Marquette basketball player and Pius XI parent. The event will precede the 7:30 pm varsity girls basketball game against local rival Divine Savior Holy Angels in the Pius XI Field House.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room