This Friday, Dec. 2, Pius XI High School will rename its basketball court Hank Raymonds Court in honor of the late Hank Raymonds, a well-known Marquette University basketball coach and longtime advocate of Pius XI. The 6:30 pm dedication ceremony will honor Raymonds’ legacy and recognize his family’s contributions to the school. Guest speakers include Maurice “Bo” Ellis, former Marquette basketball player and Pius XI parent. The event will precede the 7:30 pm varsity girls basketball game against local rival Divine Savior Holy Angels in the Pius XI Field House.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Tosa's All-City Read Welcomes You to First Week Activities
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Mardi Gras Big Band Dinner Dance
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7