A holiday tradition returns to Washington Elementary School(2166 N. 68th Street) on Saturday, December 3.
Washington's annual Holiday Gala will have something for everyone including an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast, a visit and photo opportunity with Santa and Mrs. Claus (bring your own camera), kids' crafts and a holiday shopping spree featuring a wide variety of vendors.
The pancake breakfast will be served from 8:00 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. and includes all-you-can-eat pancakes with toppings, two sausage links and your choice of milk, orange juice or coffee. Tickets are $5.00 per person and can be purchased in advance or at the door.
You do NOT need to buy tickets in order to enjoy the crafts or the holiday shopping spree.
The craft tables will be open from 8:30 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. Children will be able to make a variety of festive holiday decorations, each for $2 or less.
Also from 8:30 until 11:00 a.m., local vendors will be on hand selling gift items such as Discovery Toys, Dove Chocolates, Gold Canyon Candles, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Lia Sophia, Tastefully Simple, Tupperware, hand-crafted jewelry, scarves, mittens, children’s items and much more.
Enjoy the fun and holiday festivities and support one of Wauwatosa's fine elementary schools!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th