A holiday tradition returns to Washington Elementary School(2166 N. 68th Street) on Saturday, December 3.
Washington's annual Holiday Gala will have something for everyone including an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast, a visit and photo opportunity with Santa and Mrs. Claus (bring your own camera), kids' crafts and a holiday shopping spree featuring a wide variety of vendors.
The pancake breakfast will be served from 8:00 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. and includes all-you-can-eat pancakes with toppings, two sausage links and your choice of milk, orange juice or coffee. Tickets are $5.00 per person and can be purchased in advance or at the door.
You do NOT need to buy tickets in order to enjoy the crafts or the holiday shopping spree.
The craft tables will be open from 8:30 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. Children will be able to make a variety of festive holiday decorations, each for $2 or less.
Also from 8:30 until 11:00 a.m., local vendors will be on hand selling gift items such as Discovery Toys, Dove Chocolates, Gold Canyon Candles, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Lia Sophia, Tastefully Simple, Tupperware, hand-crafted jewelry, scarves, mittens, children’s items and much more.
Enjoy the fun and holiday festivities and support one of Wauwatosa's fine elementary schools!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists Named Small Business of the Year
- The Torah: A Workshop for Christians
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee Regional Medical Center's New VP of Finance
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015