A holiday tradition returns to Washington Elementary School(2166 N. 68th Street) on Saturday, December 3.
Washington's annual Holiday Gala will have something for everyone including an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast, a visit and photo opportunity with Santa and Mrs. Claus (bring your own camera), kids' crafts and a holiday shopping spree featuring a wide variety of vendors.
The pancake breakfast will be served from 8:00 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. and includes all-you-can-eat pancakes with toppings, two sausage links and your choice of milk, orange juice or coffee. Tickets are $5.00 per person and can be purchased in advance or at the door.
You do NOT need to buy tickets in order to enjoy the crafts or the holiday shopping spree.
The craft tables will be open from 8:30 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. Children will be able to make a variety of festive holiday decorations, each for $2 or less.
Also from 8:30 until 11:00 a.m., local vendors will be on hand selling gift items such as Discovery Toys, Dove Chocolates, Gold Canyon Candles, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Lia Sophia, Tastefully Simple, Tupperware, hand-crafted jewelry, scarves, mittens, children’s items and much more.
Enjoy the fun and holiday festivities and support one of Wauwatosa's fine elementary schools!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Researchers to explore new treatments for pancreatic cancer
- Milwaukee’s Archbishop Conducts Mass at Harwood Place
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 2
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers Seven Tips for Spending Wisely on a Home Remodel - Part 1
- Boatshed Lake Michigan Sponsors SUPA athletes support boat to cross Lake Michigan
- Angelic Bakehouse Needs Your Vote!
- Milwaukee Choristers to Hold Auditions
- The impact of housing on HIV status