A holiday tradition returns to Washington Elementary School(2166 N. 68th Street) on Saturday, December 3.
Washington's annual Holiday Gala will have something for everyone including an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast, a visit and photo opportunity with Santa and Mrs. Claus (bring your own camera), kids' crafts and a holiday shopping spree featuring a wide variety of vendors.
The pancake breakfast will be served from 8:00 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. and includes all-you-can-eat pancakes with toppings, two sausage links and your choice of milk, orange juice or coffee. Tickets are $5.00 per person and can be purchased in advance or at the door.
You do NOT need to buy tickets in order to enjoy the crafts or the holiday shopping spree.
The craft tables will be open from 8:30 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. Children will be able to make a variety of festive holiday decorations, each for $2 or less.
Also from 8:30 until 11:00 a.m., local vendors will be on hand selling gift items such as Discovery Toys, Dove Chocolates, Gold Canyon Candles, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Lia Sophia, Tastefully Simple, Tupperware, hand-crafted jewelry, scarves, mittens, children’s items and much more.
Enjoy the fun and holiday festivities and support one of Wauwatosa's fine elementary schools!
- Alverno College Announces Faculty Promotions
- July 4th Parade Entry Deadline Friday
- Callen Offers Advice On When It’s Time To Replace Windows
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in June!
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays