The Elm Grove Library will be open for visitors during the Lights of Love holiday celebration at the Elm Grove Village Hall on Sunday, December 4, 3:00-5:00 p.m. Stop by to see the model railroad Polar Express that will be running at the library and say hello to Mr. Conductor. Kids and adults alike will even be able to operate the train! Browse the collection, check out materials or just take a look around to see what is new. For a complete list of Lights of Love activities, see www.friendsofelmgrovelibrary.org.
On Thursday, December 8, join us at the Elm Grove Library for a cozy evening of sweet treats, holiday crafts and a visit with Mrs. Santa Claus. Enjoy a delicious dessert or mug of hot chocolate while you help create the longest paper chain in library history or work on other crafts. Then listen to Mrs. Santa tell stories about life at the North Pole. Bring your camera for photos with Mrs. Santa! Event begins at 6:00 p.m. and ends at 8:00 p.m. Pick up your free tickets for this event at the Elm Grove Library. For more information call the Elm Grove Library at 262-782-6717.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic