Sing Along and Find Holiday Spirit at Festival City Symphony's Free Holiday "Pajama Jamboree"
Festival City Symphony (FCS) will continue its season with a free Holiday Pajama Jamboree concert on Wednesday, November 30, 2011, at 7:00 p.m. in the Bradley Pavilion of the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, 123 E. State Street entrance.
The concert will feature holiday favorites culminating in an audience sing along. FCS welcomes guest performers Vocal Arts Academy of Milwaukee’s Apprentice Level Choir. This group of third to sixth grade singers is conducted by Charyl Granatella. Those who wish may bring a nonperishable food donation for Milwaukee’s Hunger Task Force.
All “Pajama Jamboree” concerts have free admission. Hosted by Education Director Jayne Perkins, these popular programs welcome children and their parents or grandparents to attend in casual dress or pajamas, with favorite blankets and teddy bears, to “meet” the orchestra.
Milwaukee’s Festival City Symphony, the oldest performing symphony orchestra in the area, showcases area professional musicians. Its mission is to extend the reach of classical music in the community with reasonable pricing and informative formats that embrace people of all ages. For more information, visit festivalcitysymphony.org or call 414-963-9067.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- Tosa's All-City Read Welcomes You to First Week Activities
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Mardi Gras Big Band Dinner Dance
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- National Memorabilia Appraiser & Local Home & Gardening Experts to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7