Sing Along and Find Holiday Spirit at Festival City Symphony's Free Holiday "Pajama Jamboree"
Festival City Symphony (FCS) will continue its season with a free Holiday Pajama Jamboree concert on Wednesday, November 30, 2011, at 7:00 p.m. in the Bradley Pavilion of the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, 123 E. State Street entrance.
The concert will feature holiday favorites culminating in an audience sing along. FCS welcomes guest performers Vocal Arts Academy of Milwaukee’s Apprentice Level Choir. This group of third to sixth grade singers is conducted by Charyl Granatella. Those who wish may bring a nonperishable food donation for Milwaukee’s Hunger Task Force.
All “Pajama Jamboree” concerts have free admission. Hosted by Education Director Jayne Perkins, these popular programs welcome children and their parents or grandparents to attend in casual dress or pajamas, with favorite blankets and teddy bears, to “meet” the orchestra.
Milwaukee’s Festival City Symphony, the oldest performing symphony orchestra in the area, showcases area professional musicians. Its mission is to extend the reach of classical music in the community with reasonable pricing and informative formats that embrace people of all ages. For more information, visit festivalcitysymphony.org or call 414-963-9067.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter