The movie remake was just released in theaters and a renewed focus is centered on that great 80s music. Footloose fever is sweeping the country!
Now you can relive the movie and hear those famous songs live on stage as the talented Wauwatosa West High School’s Trojan Players present the explosive stage hit “Footloose- the Musical” - over the first two weekends in November.
Performances take place at the school, 11400 W. Center St., at 7 p.m. Nov. 4, 5, 11 and 12 with a 2 p.m. matinee only on Sunday, Nov. 6.
Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for students with ID/seniors/teachers with ID. Show is recommended for ages 10 and up due to brief language and a tense fight scene. The Trojan Players are asking patrons to bring a pair of clean, gently used or new shoes or boots to benefit their footwear drive for the Milwaukee Rescue Mission. Those who donate will receive $1 off their ticket price at the door or receive $1 refund if tickets were pre-purchased online. As the Wisconsin winter weather sets in, the Milwaukee Rescue Mission desperately needs the footwear for their clients, so please help the cast with this important cause.
Tickets for reserved seating can be purchased online now at Seatyourself.biz/TrojanPlayers. Tickets will be sold prior to each show at the school. Box office opens 60 minutes prior to each performance and we recommend if buying the night of the show, get there no later than 30 minutes prior to the performance. Online ticket purchases are recommended for best choice of reserved seating (all seats are reserved) and to avoid the lines. For more information, call 414-773-3219.
Dancing is not a crime – to miss this show would be!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study