The movie remake was just released in theaters and a renewed focus is centered on that great 80s music. Footloose fever is sweeping the country!
Now you can relive the movie and hear those famous songs live on stage as the talented Wauwatosa West High School’s Trojan Players present the explosive stage hit “Footloose- the Musical” - over the first two weekends in November.
Performances take place at the school, 11400 W. Center St., at 7 p.m. Nov. 4, 5, 11 and 12 with a 2 p.m. matinee only on Sunday, Nov. 6.
Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for students with ID/seniors/teachers with ID. Show is recommended for ages 10 and up due to brief language and a tense fight scene. The Trojan Players are asking patrons to bring a pair of clean, gently used or new shoes or boots to benefit their footwear drive for the Milwaukee Rescue Mission. Those who donate will receive $1 off their ticket price at the door or receive $1 refund if tickets were pre-purchased online. As the Wisconsin winter weather sets in, the Milwaukee Rescue Mission desperately needs the footwear for their clients, so please help the cast with this important cause.
Tickets for reserved seating can be purchased online now at Seatyourself.biz/TrojanPlayers. Tickets will be sold prior to each show at the school. Box office opens 60 minutes prior to each performance and we recommend if buying the night of the show, get there no later than 30 minutes prior to the performance. Online ticket purchases are recommended for best choice of reserved seating (all seats are reserved) and to avoid the lines. For more information, call 414-773-3219.
Dancing is not a crime – to miss this show would be!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Member Companies Provide Support to Home Improvement Show
- The Challenge of Moving from a Home you Love
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Puzzles Good for a Child’s Developing Brain
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Local Girl Wins Miss Wisconsin Collegiate Title
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- 16th Annual Reflections of Wellness for Women