Girls 8-18 will receive top quality instruction in pitching, offense and defense
Bigler Sports will host two girls fastpitch academies in Brookfield and Menomonee Falls for girls ages 8 through 18, beginning on September 17th.
Academies offer more intense training than camps as class sizes are limited to four athletes for pitching, catching or fielding, and six athletes for hitting. Also, athletes are with the same instructor for an entire hour for the whole six-week academy.
There is a class size limit of 12 athletes and features two Bigler Fastpitch instructors for a 6 to 1 ratio. Two weeks will be dedicated to the all-important defensive side of the game and two weeks will be dedicated to the offensive side of the game.
Bigler Sports fastpitch Academy for pitching will be held at Brookfield Christian School from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM, September 17th through October 8th. There is a class size limit of six athletes and features one Bigler Fastpitch instructor for a 6 to 1 ratio.
Bigler Sports Fastpitch Academy for defense and offense will also be held at Brookfield Christian School on Saturdays from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM starting September 17th through October 8th. Learn from the best so that you can compete at your best!
Bigler Sports features four sports divisions; Baseball, Basketball, Football and Girls Fastpitch. Bigler Baseball, the first division, was founded in 2006 with one very important and basic purpose: Help athletes of all ages achieve the highest level of performance they are capable of.
The Director of Bigler Fastpitch Softball, Ashley Webber, teaches all facets of the game and is currently the head coach of the Southeast Wisconsin-based U12 Midwest Pride Softball team. Ashley is ACE certified and has been playing/coaching softball for over 17 years. She is also the JV coach at Brookfield Central High School and a graduate of UW Madison where she formed the UW Fastpitch Softball Club.
Bigler camps, coaches’ clinics and individual coaching sessions are ongoing throughout the year. They also feature Fall Ball baseball leagues. More information can be found online at www.biglersports.com, or on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bigler-Sports/199063243469561 and Twitter at: www.twitter.com/biglersports.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids