DON’T MISS RALLY DAY AT MOUNT HOPE LUTHERAN CHURCH
Come one, come all to the Rally Day celebration at Mount Hope Lutheran Church, 8633 West Becher Street in West Allis, Sunday, September 11, 2011, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
You are invited to a family-centered worship service at 10:00 a.m. as Mount Hope kicks off the Sunday School year. Classes for children include three-year-olds through Fifth Grade and are taught each Sunday during the 10:00 a.m. Contemporary worship service. You can register your children at the church or online at Mount Hope’s web site, Mounthopelutheranchurch.org.
The Rally Day festivities include lunch in the Fellowship Hall at 11:00 a.m., after worship. There will be Rally Day games in the parking lot including a jumpy pit, bubble blowing, sidewalk chalk and a splash ball tournament. The Mount Hope Youth Band will perform in the parking lot. The cost for lunch is just $3.00 and includes hamburger or hot dog, chips, drink and desert. Kids ages five and under are free with a $10.00 maximum for immediate family.
Mount Hope Lutheran Church is handicapped accessible and there is ample parking in the church parking lot and along the adjacent streets. Weekly worship services at Mount Hope include a Saturday service at 5:30 p.m., a traditional Lutheran service Sunday morning at 8:30 a.m. and a contemporary Lutheran service with a Praise Band at 10:00 a.m. An adult-staffed nursery is provided during the 10:00 a.m. worship service for children up to three years old. For more information, please call 414-541-9500, visit Mounhopelutheranchurch.org or find Mount Hope on Face Book.
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Local Resident Participates in BOEING BOEING at Sunset Playhouse
- Stampede for Scouting at the Zoo