DON’T MISS RALLY DAY AT MOUNT HOPE LUTHERAN CHURCH
Come one, come all to the Rally Day celebration at Mount Hope Lutheran Church, 8633 West Becher Street in West Allis, Sunday, September 11, 2011, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
You are invited to a family-centered worship service at 10:00 a.m. as Mount Hope kicks off the Sunday School year. Classes for children include three-year-olds through Fifth Grade and are taught each Sunday during the 10:00 a.m. Contemporary worship service. You can register your children at the church or online at Mount Hope’s web site, Mounthopelutheranchurch.org.
The Rally Day festivities include lunch in the Fellowship Hall at 11:00 a.m., after worship. There will be Rally Day games in the parking lot including a jumpy pit, bubble blowing, sidewalk chalk and a splash ball tournament. The Mount Hope Youth Band will perform in the parking lot. The cost for lunch is just $3.00 and includes hamburger or hot dog, chips, drink and desert. Kids ages five and under are free with a $10.00 maximum for immediate family.
Mount Hope Lutheran Church is handicapped accessible and there is ample parking in the church parking lot and along the adjacent streets. Weekly worship services at Mount Hope include a Saturday service at 5:30 p.m., a traditional Lutheran service Sunday morning at 8:30 a.m. and a contemporary Lutheran service with a Praise Band at 10:00 a.m. An adult-staffed nursery is provided during the 10:00 a.m. worship service for children up to three years old. For more information, please call 414-541-9500, visit Mounhopelutheranchurch.org or find Mount Hope on Face Book.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park