DON’T MISS RALLY DAY AT MOUNT HOPE LUTHERAN CHURCH
Come one, come all to the Rally Day celebration at Mount Hope Lutheran Church, 8633 West Becher Street in West Allis, Sunday, September 11, 2011, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
You are invited to a family-centered worship service at 10:00 a.m. as Mount Hope kicks off the Sunday School year. Classes for children include three-year-olds through Fifth Grade and are taught each Sunday during the 10:00 a.m. Contemporary worship service. You can register your children at the church or online at Mount Hope’s web site, Mounthopelutheranchurch.org.
The Rally Day festivities include lunch in the Fellowship Hall at 11:00 a.m., after worship. There will be Rally Day games in the parking lot including a jumpy pit, bubble blowing, sidewalk chalk and a splash ball tournament. The Mount Hope Youth Band will perform in the parking lot. The cost for lunch is just $3.00 and includes hamburger or hot dog, chips, drink and desert. Kids ages five and under are free with a $10.00 maximum for immediate family.
Mount Hope Lutheran Church is handicapped accessible and there is ample parking in the church parking lot and along the adjacent streets. Weekly worship services at Mount Hope include a Saturday service at 5:30 p.m., a traditional Lutheran service Sunday morning at 8:30 a.m. and a contemporary Lutheran service with a Praise Band at 10:00 a.m. An adult-staffed nursery is provided during the 10:00 a.m. worship service for children up to three years old. For more information, please call 414-541-9500, visit Mounhopelutheranchurch.org or find Mount Hope on Face Book.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Abby Thompson will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- St. Margaret Mary School to Donate 13,200 Pounds of Food
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WAUWATOSA RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Shop Small on Small Business Saturday
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Honors Barry Mandel With the “Building Milwaukee” Award
- Local Businesses Collect, Deliver More than 4,000 Pounds of Food to New Berlin Food Pantry
- TOP 10 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN BUYING A HOME