Lutheran Home Foundation’s Twelfth Annual Monarch Ball
(Wauwatosa, WI) On Saturday, September 10, 2011, guests at the Monarch Ball will enjoy an evening of dining, cocktails and a delectable dinner at the beautiful Pfister hotel in downtown Milwaukee. The evening’s festivities will also include a Silent Auction, Raffle, and presentation of the Altenheim Award, honoring Ron and Bea Maassen. Proceeds from this event will benefit the mission of Lutheran Home, located at 7500 West North Avenue in Wauwatosa.
For over 100 years the Lutheran Home has been caring for our area’s elderly – a majority of whom have outlived their resources. Many of our residents experience chronic illnesses, disability, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. With your help, our residents will live out their lives in comfort and dignity, with socialization and pastoral care and the loving attention of dedicated caregivers, regardless of their ability to pay.
Lutheran Home provides rehabilitation services, skilled nursing, specialized memory care assisted living, adult day services and a children’s center.
For more information please call 414-258-6171 ext. 744.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dean Antczak Joins LifeWise Ingredients
- Master Singers Bring the Joy of the Season
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Callen Construction Announces 6th Annual “Refashion for Life” Proceeds
- Jason Kofroth Announces Candidacy for Wauwatosa's 7th District Aldermanic Seat
- Don’t Get A Holiday Dish Served Cold – Hire The Right Catering Service
- Christopher Noble, of Wauwatosa, Joins R.A. Smith National as Controller
- Dr. Matthew Hunsaker Named Campus Dean for Medical College of Wisconsin–Green Bay
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success