Froedtert Health has named Joseph Hill to the position of vice president and chief diversity officer for the health system. The appointment is effective immediately.
Hill came to Froedtert Health in 2010 as executive director and chief diversity officer. Prior to joining Froedtert Health he was managing director of diversity and inclusion for the American Cancer Society’s national home office in Atlanta, Georgia.
Hill holds bachelor’s degree in political science and history from Virginia Union University and a master’s degree in public history from Howard University. Hill is also an active public speaker and shares insight at national forums about the importance of diversity and strategic partnerships.
Froedtert Health is a regional health care organization made up of Froedtert Hospital, Milwaukee; Community Memorial Hospital, Menomonee Falls; St. Joseph’s Hospital, West Bend; and Froedtert Health Medical Group. Joining the capabilities of an academic medical center affiliated with The Medical College of Wisconsin, two community hospitals and a primary and multi-specialty physician group, Froedtert Health delivers highly coordinated, cost-effective health care to residents of southeastern Wisconsin and beyond. In fiscal 2011, combined adult patient admissions for the three hospitals exceeded 41,000. For more information, visit froedterthealth.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Community Connects through Environmental Service
- Above the Town Present A Free Bluegrass Cabaret Concert
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- Hart Park River Clean-up