Froedtert Health has named longtime Wauwatosa resident Charles Runge to the position of senior vice president of planning and service line development for the health system. The appointment is effective immediately.
Runge came to Froedtert Hospital in 1995 as vice president, clinical and support services, and was promoted to senior vice president in 1999. Prior to joining Froedtert Hospital, he was associate administrator for clinical programs at Doyne Hospital.
Runge and his wife, Cheri, and their two sons live in Wauwatosa. He holds a master’s degree in management from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, and a bachelor’s degree in economics, magna cum laude, from Beloit College. He has been active in a number of community boards, including the Metro Milwaukee YMCA Community Development Initiative, the Metro Milwaukee United Way Campaign, the AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin, the West End Development Corporation, the Wauwatosa Board of Health and Wauwatosa Presbyterian Church.
Froedtert Health is a regional health care organization made up of Froedtert Hospital, Milwaukee; Community Memorial Hospital, Menomonee Falls; St. Joseph’s Hospital, West Bend; and Froedtert Health Medical Group. Joining the capabilities of an academic medical center affiliated with The Medical College of Wisconsin, two community hospitals and a primary and multi-specialty physician group, Froedtert Health delivers highly coordinated, cost-effective health care to residents of southeastern Wisconsin and beyond. In fiscal 2011, combined adult patient admissions for the three hospitals exceeded 41,000. For more information, visit froedterthealth.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Receives 2015 Pulse of the City Customer Service Award
- MCW to host renowned nutrition expert at heart health conference
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents Bluemound Road Building Boom – From Barker to Moorland
- Time to Brush Up
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host Preparing Future Generations for Career Readiness
- Metallurgical Associates Announces New/Old Ownership
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Milwaukee NARI Foundation Announces 2016 Spring Semester Scholarship Recipients
- Wauwatosa West Dance Team wins Regionals
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award