The Quarry Heights neighborhood, on Wauwatosa’s far east side, has revived its neighborhood association.
Quarry Heights is bordered by 68th Street on the west, Milwaukee Avenue on the north, the ridge above Martha Washington Drive on the east and State Street on the south.
Neighbors Vicky Ostry and Deb Fisher of the 1400 block of 64th Street got the ball rolling, and as of midsummer a core group of about a dozen residents has been meeting to work on organization, leadership, membership, sponsorship and promotion of the group, the Quarry Heights Neighborhood Association.
The QHNA has established a website, www.quarryheightsna.org, and a Facebook page.
The first summer block party for the revived QHNA, set for Aug. 6, will include a visit from a Wauwatosa Fire Department fire engine and the Wauwatosa Police Department, plus lots of children’s activities.
For information about the QHNA, call Vicky Ostry, (414) 475-7000, or Deb Fisher, (414) 837-6264; or email email@example.com.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Pro Skateboarder to visit Tosa Skatepark
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- Bertka Appointed to Medical College Faculty
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- THE VELVETEEN RABBIT