Six-week leagues give kids the opportunity to play more baseball
Bigler Sports has announced that once again this year their baseball division is ready to "play ball" during August with "Fall Ball" baseball leagues. Team registration is currently in full swing and for these six-week leagues which begin on August 13th and end on September 25th. The rain date is scheduled for October 2nd and there will be no games Labor Day weekend September 4th.
Leagues are open to teams, groups or individuals aged 7 through 14 years old. Games will be played at facilities in Waukesha, Cedarburg, Grafton, Mequon and Richfield on Saturdays between 9:30 a.m. and 5:15 p.m. for the 7 & 8 year-old instructional league and Sundays between 9:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. for all other leagues. All Fall Ball participants will play double-headers each weekend. Registration ends on August 7th and can be made online at www.biglerfallball.com, or by calling KJ Bigler at 414-303-7064 or email at: email@example.com or Jack Plemons, at 414-531-9236 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we grow, we are giving back to others. This year Bigler Sports will also be donating a portion of the proceeds from their Fall Ball Leagues to help Special Olympics as well as taking donations during the games for their organization.
Bigler Sports features four sports divisions: Baseball, Basketball, Football and Girls Fastpitch Softball. Bigler Baseball, the first division, was founded in 2006 with one very important and basic purpose: Help athletes of all ages achieve the highest level of performance they are capable of.
Ken Bigler Jr. says, “My love for teaching kids the game of baseball and my desire to start a small business were the driving forces behind starting Bigler Baseball. Instilling confidence in kids and watching the smiles on their faces after they have succeeded in learning the skills of the game continues to be the most rewarding part of it all and is the true motivation behind it."
Bigler camps, academies, free clinics for coaches and players, and individual coaching sessions are ongoing throughout the year. More information can be found online at www.biglersports.com, or on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bigler-Sports/199063243469561 and Twitter at: www.twitter.com/biglersports
- Matthew McLachlan Wins 2016 National Spanish Exam Travel Award
- Chicago Mass Choir Headlines Gospel Showcase Set for July 29
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- BBB Names 2016 Business Ethics Winners
- Deep Sea Discovery VBS 2016
- Summer Reading is Starting Soon
- MCW researchers find “color-correcting glasses” don’t live up to the hype
- YMCA OF GREATER WAUKESHA COUNTY PARTNERS WITH ELMBROOK SCHOOL DISTRICT ON BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM