Six-week leagues give kids the opportunity to play more baseball
Bigler Sports has announced that once again this year their baseball division is ready to "play ball" during August with "Fall Ball" baseball leagues. Team registration is currently in full swing and for these six-week leagues which begin on August 13th and end on September 25th. The rain date is scheduled for October 2nd and there will be no games Labor Day weekend September 4th.
Leagues are open to teams, groups or individuals aged 7 through 14 years old. Games will be played at facilities in Waukesha, Cedarburg, Grafton, Mequon and Richfield on Saturdays between 9:30 a.m. and 5:15 p.m. for the 7 & 8 year-old instructional league and Sundays between 9:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. for all other leagues. All Fall Ball participants will play double-headers each weekend. Registration ends on August 7th and can be made online at www.biglerfallball.com, or by calling KJ Bigler at 414-303-7064 or email at: email@example.com or Jack Plemons, at 414-531-9236 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we grow, we are giving back to others. This year Bigler Sports will also be donating a portion of the proceeds from their Fall Ball Leagues to help Special Olympics as well as taking donations during the games for their organization.
Bigler Sports features four sports divisions: Baseball, Basketball, Football and Girls Fastpitch Softball. Bigler Baseball, the first division, was founded in 2006 with one very important and basic purpose: Help athletes of all ages achieve the highest level of performance they are capable of.
Ken Bigler Jr. says, “My love for teaching kids the game of baseball and my desire to start a small business were the driving forces behind starting Bigler Baseball. Instilling confidence in kids and watching the smiles on their faces after they have succeeded in learning the skills of the game continues to be the most rewarding part of it all and is the true motivation behind it."
Bigler camps, academies, free clinics for coaches and players, and individual coaching sessions are ongoing throughout the year. More information can be found online at www.biglersports.com, or on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bigler-Sports/199063243469561 and Twitter at: www.twitter.com/biglersports
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Public welcome to WAUMC's 'The Winter Rose' Christmas cantata
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Advanced Ear, Nose, & Throat Specialists Named Small Business of the Year
- The Torah: A Workshop for Christians
- 10th Annual Tree of Angels celebrates loved ones
- Foti Chiropractic Fulfills Dream of Second Make-A-Wish Recipient in 2014
- Milwaukee Regional Medical Center's New VP of Finance
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Announces 2015 Officers and Directors
- Local Financial Advisor Hosts Dec. 16 Seminar on Investment Outlook for 2015