Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group welcomes Shalini Varma, MD, to our organization. Dr. Varma provides general psychiatry carefor adults and is based at the professional office building located on the Wheaton Franciscan-St. Joseph Campus in Milwaukee. Her special interests include bipolar disorder, depression and women’s health. She is accepting new patients.
Dr. Varma is board eligible in psychiatry. She received her medical degree from the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey/ New Jersey Medical School in Newark, New Jersey. She completed a residency program through Advocate - Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, Illinois. She joins Wheaton after providing inpatient psychiatric care at Milwaukee County’s Behavioral Health Division.
Dr. Varma’s office is located at 3070 N 51st Street, Suite 210, in the Professional Office Building at Wheaton Franciscan-St. Joseph. Please call 414-874-4560 for more information or to schedule an appointment with her.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kiwanis Club of Wauwatosa Public Welcome
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces 2013 “Best of Tour” Award Winner
- Family medicine specialist David Goldstein joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty
- Corporate Technology Solutions Hires Germino
- Obstetrician and Gynecologist Julian De Lia joins Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, Froedtert Hospital and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin staff
- Make Father’s Day Smoke-Free (An Uphill Battle)
- Safe Sitter Babysitting Classes Offered at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Attorney Robert L. Habush Honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Mequon Mother and Daughter Duo to Appear in One Act Play Festival