Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group welcomes Shalini Varma, MD, to our organization. Dr. Varma provides general psychiatry carefor adults and is based at the professional office building located on the Wheaton Franciscan-St. Joseph Campus in Milwaukee. Her special interests include bipolar disorder, depression and women’s health. She is accepting new patients.
Dr. Varma is board eligible in psychiatry. She received her medical degree from the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey/ New Jersey Medical School in Newark, New Jersey. She completed a residency program through Advocate - Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, Illinois. She joins Wheaton after providing inpatient psychiatric care at Milwaukee County’s Behavioral Health Division.
Dr. Varma’s office is located at 3070 N 51st Street, Suite 210, in the Professional Office Building at Wheaton Franciscan-St. Joseph. Please call 414-874-4560 for more information or to schedule an appointment with her.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- EveryBODY Plays! MCW to host adaptive sports and recreation expo
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Internet Safety Month is a Reminder to Check Children’s Online Activities
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- Imagine More Dinner to raise funds, awareness for neuroscience research
- Thankful for a tobacco-free Dad
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential