Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group welcomes Shalini Varma, MD, to our organization. Dr. Varma provides general psychiatry carefor adults and is based at the professional office building located on the Wheaton Franciscan-St. Joseph Campus in Milwaukee. Her special interests include bipolar disorder, depression and women’s health. She is accepting new patients.
Dr. Varma is board eligible in psychiatry. She received her medical degree from the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey/ New Jersey Medical School in Newark, New Jersey. She completed a residency program through Advocate - Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, Illinois. She joins Wheaton after providing inpatient psychiatric care at Milwaukee County’s Behavioral Health Division.
Dr. Varma’s office is located at 3070 N 51st Street, Suite 210, in the Professional Office Building at Wheaton Franciscan-St. Joseph. Please call 414-874-4560 for more information or to schedule an appointment with her.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Residents Perform At Sunset Playhouse
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Sarah Oberhofer Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 22