Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group welcomes Shalini Varma, MD, to our organization. Dr. Varma provides general psychiatry carefor adults and is based at the professional office building located on the Wheaton Franciscan-St. Joseph Campus in Milwaukee. Her special interests include bipolar disorder, depression and women’s health. She is accepting new patients.
Dr. Varma is board eligible in psychiatry. She received her medical degree from the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey/ New Jersey Medical School in Newark, New Jersey. She completed a residency program through Advocate - Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, Illinois. She joins Wheaton after providing inpatient psychiatric care at Milwaukee County’s Behavioral Health Division.
Dr. Varma’s office is located at 3070 N 51st Street, Suite 210, in the Professional Office Building at Wheaton Franciscan-St. Joseph. Please call 414-874-4560 for more information or to schedule an appointment with her.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- Outsourcing Payroll and HR: The Payroll Company Advantage
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- BBB Tips for Summer Fair Purchases
- Lose Your Job? Your Blueprint to Recovery: Top 10 Things To Do NOW!
- Dental Associates Opens Downtown Clinic in Iron Block Building
- National Farmer's Market Week!!!
- C.H. Coakley Successfully Moves Another Milwaukee Company
- Foti Chiropractic Sending Make-A-Wish Recipient to Disney World
- Storytimes at Yo Mama! Frozen Yogurt and Goodies