Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group welcomes Shalini Varma, MD, to our organization. Dr. Varma provides general psychiatry carefor adults and is based at the professional office building located on the Wheaton Franciscan-St. Joseph Campus in Milwaukee. Her special interests include bipolar disorder, depression and women’s health. She is accepting new patients.
Dr. Varma is board eligible in psychiatry. She received her medical degree from the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey/ New Jersey Medical School in Newark, New Jersey. She completed a residency program through Advocate - Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, Illinois. She joins Wheaton after providing inpatient psychiatric care at Milwaukee County’s Behavioral Health Division.
Dr. Varma’s office is located at 3070 N 51st Street, Suite 210, in the Professional Office Building at Wheaton Franciscan-St. Joseph. Please call 414-874-4560 for more information or to schedule an appointment with her.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Corporate Chair Massage Program - It's Essential!
- Halloween Safety Tips
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: October schedule
- Happy 10th Anniversary Hart Park Square!
- MCW announces Critical Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Fellowship Program
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards $250,000 to assess health impact of Eau Claire community planning
- Seniors can learn tips for downsizing in free presentation Oct. 6
- MCW awarded $2.7 million grant to advance the understanding and measurement of outcomes in children with chronic disease