The West Allis Nathan Hale Gridiron Club is proud to host the 7th Annual Huskies Gridiron Fest, at Danny Lynch's (Hwy 100 & Lincoln Avenue) , Saturday, June 18 - 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm.
The Gridiron Club and Gridiron Fest were established seven years ago by the parents of the Nathan Hale Football team to help provide the necessary support to maintain a quality football program at our school. Our mission is to provide the tools that are outside the school district's financial responsibility necessary to win Championships, boost school pride and involve as many student-athletes as possible in a positive, support atmosphere.
Gridiron Fest will offer food and beverages along with a variety of raffles, a silent auction, music, and a lot of FUN and Camaraderie! There is no entrance fee and everyone is invited. You must, however, be 21 years of age or older to attend.
The Club, Head Coach Sean Hegarty, his team of assistant coaches and players greatly appreciate your support.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers September 17 Panel Discussion on Creating an Outdoor Living Space
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Residents Perform At Sunset Playhouse
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?