Join the family of Charles "Les" Lescrenier, Founder and CEO of Gammex, Inc., for a reception celebrating his life. The reception will be held on Saturday June 11, 2011 at the Kneeland Walker House and Gardens (7406 Hillcrest Drive, Wauwatosa) at 11am, immediately following the 10am internment services at the Wauwatosa Cemetery. Charles died peacefully on May 7, 2011 in Madison, WI.
Lescrenier is survived by his wife Margaret "Peggy", Waunakee, children; Peter (Ann) Lescrenier (Brookfield), Karen Lescrenier Riemer, Jon (fiancée Ariona) Lescrenier (Rome, Italy), granddaughters Margot and Molly Lescrenier (Brookfield) and another granddaughter.
In lieu of flowers, memorials in memory of Charles Lescrenier can be made to HospiceCare Inc., 5395 E. Cheryl Parkway, Madison, WI 53711, whose staff took good care of him in his last months, or Pine Lake UMC (United Methodist Camp), W8301 County Rd M, Westfield, WI 53964, where the family enjoyed many fun summers camping.
Formal services were held last Saturday June 4th, in Madison.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception
- Village of Pleasant Prairie Park & Ride Lot Named “Project of the Year” by the American Public Works Association