Join the family of Charles "Les" Lescrenier, Founder and CEO of Gammex, Inc., for a reception celebrating his life. The reception will be held on Saturday June 11, 2011 at the Kneeland Walker House and Gardens (7406 Hillcrest Drive, Wauwatosa) at 11am, immediately following the 10am internment services at the Wauwatosa Cemetery. Charles died peacefully on May 7, 2011 in Madison, WI.
Lescrenier is survived by his wife Margaret "Peggy", Waunakee, children; Peter (Ann) Lescrenier (Brookfield), Karen Lescrenier Riemer, Jon (fiancée Ariona) Lescrenier (Rome, Italy), granddaughters Margot and Molly Lescrenier (Brookfield) and another granddaughter.
In lieu of flowers, memorials in memory of Charles Lescrenier can be made to HospiceCare Inc., 5395 E. Cheryl Parkway, Madison, WI 53711, whose staff took good care of him in his last months, or Pine Lake UMC (United Methodist Camp), W8301 County Rd M, Westfield, WI 53964, where the family enjoyed many fun summers camping.
Formal services were held last Saturday June 4th, in Madison.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Tosa East HS Senior earns Eagle Scout Award
- Local Chiropractic Office Hosts Free Workshop on Kids Nutrition
- AromaTouch Technique at Authentic Birth Center & Wellness Collective
- 20th Annual Ridin’ to a Cure motorcycle rally to take place September 26 & 27
- Marquette researchers receive $1.85 million grant for neuroscience study