Fresh Page Productions is holding open auditions for it's inceptive show;
"A One Hundred Year Portrait of Tennessee Williams"
"A One Hundred Year Portrait of Tennessee Williams" will feature 4 of his one act plays, including "Lady of Larkspur Lotion", The World Premier of "In Our Profession", the World Premier of "Honor The Living", selected readings, and "27 Wagons Full of Cotton".
Auditions will be held on the 9th of July from 9a.m. until 3p.m. and on the 10th of July from 10a.m. until 7p.m. by appointment.
The show dates are September 2,3,4 and 9, 10, 11. Rehearsal schedule will be based upon the availibility of the actors. But! the week before we open is a manditory tech week.
Auditions will consist of cold readings from the script. Monologues are not required but appreciated.
To set up an audition please send an e-mail to email@example.com
E-mails should include a headshot, resume, contact information, and the time you would like to audition.
If circumstances arise that would prevent you from making your assigned time, please let us know and we will find a way to reschedule your audition time.
Thank you, we look forward to meeting you in person.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids