Fresh Page Productions is holding open auditions for it's inceptive show;
"A One Hundred Year Portrait of Tennessee Williams"
"A One Hundred Year Portrait of Tennessee Williams" will feature 4 of his one act plays, including "Lady of Larkspur Lotion", The World Premier of "In Our Profession", the World Premier of "Honor The Living", selected readings, and "27 Wagons Full of Cotton".
Auditions will be held on the 9th of July from 9a.m. until 3p.m. and on the 10th of July from 10a.m. until 7p.m. by appointment.
The show dates are September 2,3,4 and 9, 10, 11. Rehearsal schedule will be based upon the availibility of the actors. But! the week before we open is a manditory tech week.
Auditions will consist of cold readings from the script. Monologues are not required but appreciated.
To set up an audition please send an e-mail to email@example.com
E-mails should include a headshot, resume, contact information, and the time you would like to audition.
If circumstances arise that would prevent you from making your assigned time, please let us know and we will find a way to reschedule your audition time.
Thank you, we look forward to meeting you in person.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa Youth Commission helps Kyle's Corners
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th