S.J. Janis Company, Inc., a full-service design/build remodeling firm in Wauwatosa celebrating its 60th anniversary, will offer a free remodeling seminar Wed., April 13, at 6:30 p.m. in the Program Room of the Whitefish Bay Public Library, 5420 N. Marlborough Blvd. Admission to the seminar, “Kitchen & Bath – Eye-Forward Design,” is free, but reservations are appreciated.
The sessions will offer ideas and the latest trends and concepts in kitchen and bath remodeling, including…
• Timeless design and transitional trends
• Enhanced home amenities
• Aging “gracefully” in place
• Popularity of the open-concept
Nathan Wachtl, S.J. Janis Company senior design consultant, will host the open discussion. Wachtl earned a bachelor’s degree in Architectural Studies in 2001 and a Master of Architecture degree in Architectural Studies in 2004, both from the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has more than10 years of architectural design and project management experience, with a focus on client relationships and innovative design.
Attendees are invited to bring in photos of their kitchen and baths to discuss its remodeling potential.
For more information and to make a reservation, call S. J. Janis Company at 414-259-0300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
S.J. Janis Company, with three Certified Professionals on staff, is a member of several home improvement associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, and the Metropolitan Builders Association.
In addition, the company is a member of GuildQuality, an independent third-party company that interviews every client about his or her remodeling experience throughout the building process and provides immediate results to the Guild member. S.J. Janis is recognized as a “Guildmaster with the Highest Distinction” by the organization and is Milwaukee’s highest rated Remodeler by Guild Quality for Customer Service.
S.J. Janis Company has won an award in the Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year competition 22 consecutive years, the only company to be so recognized in each year of the award competition, which is conducted annually by the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business