S.J. Janis Company, Inc., a full-service design/build remodeling firm in Wauwatosa celebrating its 60th anniversary, will offer a free remodeling seminar Wed., March 16, at 6:30 p.m. in the Firefly Room of the Wauwatosa Public Library, 7635 W. North Ave. Admission to the seminar, “Kitchen & Bath – Eye-Forward Design,” is free, but reservations are appreciated.
The sessions will offer ideas and the latest trends and concepts in kitchen and bath remodeling, including…
· Timeless design and transitional trends
· Enhanced home amenities
· Aging “gracefully” in place
· Popularity of the open-concept
Nathan Wachtl, S.J. Janis Company senior design consultant, will host the open discussion. Wachtl earned a bachelor’s degree in Architectural Studies in 2001 and a Master of Architecture degree in Architectural Studies in 2004, both from the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has more than10 years of architectural design and project management experience, with a focus on client relationships and innovative design.
Attendees are invited to bring in photos of their kitchen and baths to discuss its remodeling potential. For more information and to make a reservation, call S. J. Janis Company at 414-259-0300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
S.J. Janis Company, with three Certified Professionals on staff, is a member of several home improvement associations, including the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, National Kitchen & Bath Association, and the Metropolitan Builders Association.
In addition, the company is a member of GuildQuality, an independent third-party company that interviews every client about his or her remodeling experience throughout the building process and provides immediate results to the Guild member. S.J. Janis is recognized as a “Guildmaster with the Highest Distinction” by the organization and is Milwaukee’s highest rated Remodeler by Guild Quality for Customer Service.
S.J. Janis Company has won an award in the Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year competition 22 consecutive years, the only company to be so recognized in each year of the award competition, which is conducted annually by the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" – Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Children's Audition Notice for Milwaukee Rep's 2014/15 production THE COLOR PURPLE
- Stuff the Truck for Independence
- Spring Concert "Stars" featuring Julia Simpson
- Cudahy Home to be on Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Three Wauwatosa Homes to be Part of Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- United for Libraries to present Public Service Award to Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.)
- MCW to Host Diabetes Symposium
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event