In order to help protect our community from the ever increasing threat of identity theft,
Charter Investment Services and Pick N Save have teamed up to sponsor a community shredding event on Saturday, May 14, from 9am to 11am at the Wauwatosa Pick N Save store at 1717 N. Mayfair Road.
Charter Investment Services has contracted with Shred It mobile shredding to provide 2 hours of FREE shredding. We ask that you limit yourself to 2 cartons of documents for shredding.
Pick N Save will provide refreshments for sale with all proceeds benefiting the Wisconsin Humane Society.
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club to hold 3 tournaments in August!
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- Back to School...BBB Reminds You to Shop Smart!
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Back To School....BBB Reminds You To Shop Smart!
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"