In order to help protect our community from the ever increasing threat of identity theft,
Charter Investment Services and Pick N Save have teamed up to sponsor a community shredding event on Saturday, May 14, from 9am to 11am at the Wauwatosa Pick N Save store at 1717 N. Mayfair Road.
Charter Investment Services has contracted with Shred It mobile shredding to provide 2 hours of FREE shredding. We ask that you limit yourself to 2 cartons of documents for shredding.
Pick N Save will provide refreshments for sale with all proceeds benefiting the Wisconsin Humane Society.
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Pulse of the City Presents Callen With 2016 Customer Satisfaction Award
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- MFHS Art at State Fair This Summer!
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Parenting Tip: Cleaning with Kids