Nena Ivon, Saks Fifth Avenue’s Director of Fashion, Special Events and Publicity for 53 years, will speak at a special event to be held at Mount Mary College on Friday, March 11th. The event is hosted by the College’s Friends of Fashion and Advisory Board of Mount Mary College’s Historic Costume Collection. Ms. Ivon’s presentation, “Designers I Have Known and Loved,” will feature her retrospective of designers from the 1950’s to today.
The event begins at 5:15 p.m. with a wine and appetizer reception that also includes a fashion history presentation. Four renowned designers including Calvin Klein, Charles Kleibacker, Bonnie Cashin and Ceil Chapman, will be featured. Ms. Ivon’s one-hour presentation will begin at 6:00 p.m.
The event will take place in Stiemke Hall, located on the second floor of Notre Dame Hall on Mount Mary’s campus. Admission is $40. Tables for six may also be purchased. Ample, free parking is available.
For more information on the event, or to RSVP, contact Eliza Audley at (262) 691-4770 or at ElizaAudley@gmail.com. More information on the Friends of Fashion and the Historic Costume Collection can be found at http://www.mtmary.edu/fash_friends.htm.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW researchers to study treatment reporting tools for breast cancer care
- Thanksgiving Day Worship Service
- Wordsworth Trust Curator to Speak at Wisconsin Lutheran College
- Hart Park Fall Clean-up & Weed-out
- MCW enters new era of medical education
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Ensure a Positive Remodeling Experience in 6 Steps
- Medical physicist named 2014 Educator of the Year
- Does breast milk affect necrotizing enterocolitis?
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Advance Ticket Purchase Opportunities
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers November 5 Panel Discussion on Refreshing Mudroom and Laundry Room