Boy Scout Troop 117 of Christ King Parish in Wauwatosa is having their Annual All-You-Can-Eat Pancake Breakfast on Sunday, March 6, 2011.
Proceeds from the Breakfast will help support the Troop’s camping supplies and equipment. In previous years, the Scouts have helped others in need—portions of proceeds have gone towards Tsunami Relief, Feed My Starving Children, Appalachian Service Project and St. Benedict the Moor Jail Ministry Program.
The Scouting Program has great tradition at Christ King Parish, producing a total of 75 Eagle Scouts since 1952.
Community sponsorship has always been an important part of the Breakfast, and sponsorship remained strong again this year.
The Breakfast will be held at Christ King School, 92nd and Center Streets, in the North Hall, and will be served from 8AM to Noon. Adult tickets are $5 and Children/Seniors are $4. Admission includes pancakes, sausage, applesauce, coffee, milk and orange juice. Omelets and eggs made to order are served for an additional $1.50.
Tickets may be purchased at the door or from a Troop 117 Scout.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Holiday Happenings on Vliet Street!!
- Holiday Folk Fair Producer to Help Fight Ebola
- CIGARMKE - KNOW YOUR LEAF - PART 1
- CIGARMKE LET'S GET LIT - FALL 2014 ON NOV. 8TH
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- Mini Book Sale December 8th
- Parenting: Love and Logic