Foley Partner John Callan Named Best Lawyers' 2011 Milwaukee Trust And Estates Lawyer Of The Year
Foley & Lardner LLP announced today that John F. Callan, partner in the firm’s Milwaukee office, has been named Best Lawyers’ 2011 Milwaukee Trusts and Estates Lawyer of the Year.
Best Lawyers designates “Lawyers of the Year” in high-profile legal specialties in large legal communities. Only one lawyer per specialty and community is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year.”
Callan, a resident of Wauwatosa, is a member of Foley’s Tax & Individual Planning and Estates & Trusts Practices. His practice encompasses tax and estate planning; planning for retirement distributions; saving for college; charitable planning; estate, gift and generation-skipping taxes; fiduciary and personal income taxes, marital property law; probate; and trust administration.
The Best Lawyers list of outstanding attorneys is compiled by conducting peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers. Those individuals honored as “Lawyers of the Year” have received particularly high ratings in these surveys by earning a high level of respect for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Attorney Sarah A. Ponath Opens New General Practice Law Office in Butler
- Friends of Hart Park to Host Family Film Night
- Rock For Locks Benefit / Morgan's Ride For Alopecia
- Soothe your soul in Door County, WI - Blissfull yoga retreat with Soul On Yoga
- Spinal cord injury: what determines recovery?
- 21st Annual Sprint for Spina Bifida Showcases Local Talent
- Grounds Maintenance Services is Hiring!
- Brookfield East Jr. Spartans Baseball Tryouts
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business