This Saturday, November 20
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
St. Matthew's Lutheran Church
1615 Wauwatosa Avenue, Wauwatosa
Make a stop at St. Matthew’s as you shop for Christmas this year. We will be hosting our 3rd Fair Trade and Sustainability Fair on Saturday, November 20 from 9am – 2pm.
The fair will again include a pancake breakfast made with local ingredients, a winter farmer’s market, and fair trade items from local vendors. Featured vendors include Third World Handcraft Shoppe, Future Green, Fair Trade for All, Four Corners of the World Fair Trade and Trails to Bridges and St. Matthew's Care for Creation team.
Shop for jewelry, mittens, aprons, napkins, cards, personal care, healthy living items, children's gifts, home decor, coffee, chocolate and more.
There will be a bake sale for hunger as well as homemade soup mixes, rubs etc. for purchase.
Children's activities and crafts will be held from 10:00-11:00 a.m.
Please join us for this exciting event and help us to support sustainable living now and for future generations. For more information, call 414-774-0441 or www.stmattslutheran.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Tosa East Junior Achieves Eagle Scout Award
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee to Host 2015 USA Ultimate Division 1 College Championships, May 22-25 at Uihlein Park