This Saturday, November 20
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
St. Matthew's Lutheran Church
1615 Wauwatosa Avenue, Wauwatosa
Make a stop at St. Matthew’s as you shop for Christmas this year. We will be hosting our 3rd Fair Trade and Sustainability Fair on Saturday, November 20 from 9am – 2pm.
The fair will again include a pancake breakfast made with local ingredients, a winter farmer’s market, and fair trade items from local vendors. Featured vendors include Third World Handcraft Shoppe, Future Green, Fair Trade for All, Four Corners of the World Fair Trade and Trails to Bridges and St. Matthew's Care for Creation team.
Shop for jewelry, mittens, aprons, napkins, cards, personal care, healthy living items, children's gifts, home decor, coffee, chocolate and more.
There will be a bake sale for hunger as well as homemade soup mixes, rubs etc. for purchase.
Children's activities and crafts will be held from 10:00-11:00 a.m.
Please join us for this exciting event and help us to support sustainable living now and for future generations. For more information, call 414-774-0441 or www.stmattslutheran.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Memory, Vision and Obesity: 2015 Women in Science Series Scheduled
- MCW names new vice president and general counsel
- Wauwatosa HS Mens Lacrosse opens season with a 12-6 victory over Brookfield Lacrosse
- Potty Training Tips for Toddlers
- Sky Zone Launches Fitness Challenge
- Ramirez Family Foundation pledges $1 million to improve healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Alicia, My Story