This Saturday, November 20
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
St. Matthew's Lutheran Church
1615 Wauwatosa Avenue, Wauwatosa
Make a stop at St. Matthew’s as you shop for Christmas this year. We will be hosting our 3rd Fair Trade and Sustainability Fair on Saturday, November 20 from 9am – 2pm.
The fair will again include a pancake breakfast made with local ingredients, a winter farmer’s market, and fair trade items from local vendors. Featured vendors include Third World Handcraft Shoppe, Future Green, Fair Trade for All, Four Corners of the World Fair Trade and Trails to Bridges and St. Matthew's Care for Creation team.
Shop for jewelry, mittens, aprons, napkins, cards, personal care, healthy living items, children's gifts, home decor, coffee, chocolate and more.
There will be a bake sale for hunger as well as homemade soup mixes, rubs etc. for purchase.
Children's activities and crafts will be held from 10:00-11:00 a.m.
Please join us for this exciting event and help us to support sustainable living now and for future generations. For more information, call 414-774-0441 or www.stmattslutheran.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Celebrates “Pi Day” with $3.14 Pizzas on Friday, March 14
- Wauwatosa Recreation and Summer School New Registration Procedures
- Milwaukee Montessori School Welcomes Catherine Brys as Director of Child Care Program
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Holiday Food Drive For Hunger Task Force to be Featured in St. Patrick’s Day Parades
- CigarMKE SPRING FLING EVENT - FEBRUARY 21ST
- Free Sound Reinforcement & Live Sound Classes
- Historian John Gurda To Speak at Elm Grove Playhouse
- Announcing the Wauwatosa Distinguished Citizen for 2013: Maureen Connors Badding
- McKinley Lodge Fish Fry